No announcement yet.

Facebook FURY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt know that you know christine too, ill let her know that you will unfriend her for expressing freedom of speech :-)

that quote is someone else's that was inspired by a quote of the great Dr. MLK
    “I’m concerned about a better world. I’m concerned about justice; I’m concerned about brotherhood; I’m concerned about truth.... And when one is concerned about that, he can never advocate violence. For through violence you may murder a murderer, but you can’t murder murder. Through violence you may murder a liar, but you can’t establish truth. Through violence you may murder a hater, but you can’t murder hate through violence. Darkness cannot put out darkness; only light can do that.”
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

the person just said it was MLK to gain greater notoriety
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        -Abraham Lincoln.
        OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
        Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          didnt know that you know christine too, ill let her know that you will unfriend her for expressing freedom of speech :-)

that quote is someone else's that was inspired by a quote of the great Dr. MLK
          “I’m concerned about a better world. I’m concerned about justice; I’m concerned about brotherhood; I’m concerned about truth.... And when one is concerned about that, he can never advocate violence. For through violence you may murder a murderer, but you can’t murder murder. Through violence you may murder a liar, but you can’t establish truth. Through violence you may murder a hater, but you can’t murder hate through violence. Darkness cannot put out darkness; only light can do that.”

to angry tooo Rant ughhhhhhh...
          However, I don't know Christine, she commented on another friends wall. But do tell her that she is a douche who needs grow a pair of nuts.

I have put my life on the line for things like free speech, to protect all the awesome things about the USA, and to hope that these freedoms remain for my children's children. So please school someone else on the rights of Americans.

I am sorry there are some people I will never understand.

Some of us are bore sheep and some are born shepherds...

I have to go now I am going to the VFW to get drunk with WWII vets, laugh about Usama being dead, and dream about what it must have been like to blow his head off.
          Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
            to angry tooo Rant ughhhhhhh...
            However, I don't know Christine, she commented on another friends wall. But do tell her that she is a douche who needs grow a pair of nuts.

I have put my life on the line for things like free speech, to protect all the awesome things about the USA, and to hope that these freedoms remain for my children's children. So please school someone else on the rights of Americans.

I am sorry there are some people I will never understand.

I have to go now I am going to the VFW to get drunk with WWII vets, laugh about Usama being dead, and dream about what it must have been like to blow his head off.
            i dont beleive i have met you, sir or maam. not sure if its carl or carleen. but thank you for fighting for our country.

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I have never wished death upon anyone, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
              Some said Mark Twain is the author of the quote and at this moment I don't care, all I know is that it is a great quote.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Crazyyy. If you wanna quote someone that's one thing but at least check your facts before you throw a name after it.

Comment

A prince gets married, the bad guy is dead. It's a real Disney weekend here on earth.
                  Random internet quote, but its so true. Even Disney celebrates when the bad guy loses or dies.

Comment

Alex Martin
                    this guy getting killed doesn't change $4.25/gal so I don't even care.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

how exactly does a bore sheep work?
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                          how exactly does a bore sheep work?
                          You talk at it adnausium about weather, global warming, jurrassic YJs.....
                          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                          My "Bucket" Build
                          MilitaryJeepers.com
                          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

So bad.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
                              You talk at it adnausium about weather, global warming, jurrassic YJs.....
                              oh man I've been using mine wrong all this time. Goddamn sheep can't sight in my rifle worth a shit.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                                oh man I've been using mine wrong all this time. Goddamn sheep can't sight in my rifle worth a shit.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X