No announcement yet.

restoration recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever you do, just make it tasteful. No obnoxious colors like Lime Green or Blaze Orange.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMJ View Post
      Cant do this (in my opinion)

This color scheme is already used by SRS, and if you've seen any of their trucks, you'd know why. All show trucks. It just seems to me that since CT is small, it would look like one of theirs, not yours. That said....the color scheme does look great.

My opinion would be two tone as well though. It has to be black, with another color you like. You can't mess up when most of it is black Me persoanlly, If I were building a truck, would do two-tone Calypso Green (90's ford color) over black, with the fenders also green. Its a love it or hate it color though......Oh and a day cab on a sleeper frame, slammed

Either way, drop that bitch a few inches !!! Polished Alcoa's... bumper and exhaust options are endless...and copy CustomJob's T-case shifter for your shifter. Nothing like grabbin for the headliner. This could get expensive....
      I've seen srs's trucks and have even talked to the owner breifly at Petebuilt of North Haven. My buddy has a 2000 Pete thats metalic blackwith a 550 cat/18spd duoble overdrive, that has some work done to it . anyways it's for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMJ View Post
        ...and copy CustomJob's T-case shifter for your shifter. Nothing like grabbin for the headliner.
        I like this
        2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
          all black lowered with orange stripe down the side huge 10 inch stacks. if its the same one it has more than motor work and as for the paint scheme and all interior metal work. i worked on that lol. my shop di that whole truck srs triple one.
          I saw it headed north in Jersey, on my way back from a funeral. It was more like an OBS ford style two tone than an orange stripe. Like a black, orange, black.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

I like the lime green pete dump truck, it says solo on the door and he parks in the same yard as waste tech(my buddy works for waste tech)

Comment

Working...
            X