Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cell Phone...

I'm still rocking the iPhone 3G.
    It's about 2 years old and the screen has not cracked yet. The back however, the back of the phone has started to bend and fall off in parts. When plugged in it's a constant charge/not charge/charge/not charge. Anyways... I am in the market for a new phone.

STOP: Before you continue to read, I will not be switching to Verizon, T-Mobile, Pocket Wireless, or any other phone company. If you hate AT&T to the point of you're unable to answer this thread, please exit here. ----->

So, yeah, lots of smart phones out. Androids, iPhones, Windows, RAZR's.
    I'm due for an upgrade! So my question to all you geeky tech folks..

What phone and why?
    Please and thanks.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

I love droid for its depth of control over the os, but I've also heard goods things about the new windows phone
    dirty30

Comment

i would much rather have the android software because it's more customizable compared to the iphone, get the HTC Inspire cause it's a 4g phone.
      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Samsung Captivate with Galaxy S. Great android phone, 4" screen, and I love using the swype keyboard. On board 8 gb of memory plus expandable. That new HTC is also looking nice but I am curious about the new motorola that is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
          Samsung Captivate with Galaxy S. Great android phone, 4" screen, and I love using the swype keyboard. On board 8 gb of memory plus expandable. That new HTC is also looking nice but I am curious about the new motorola that is coming.
          I've handled the Captivate, I don't LOVE it. There is a lot of bloatware. I know all phones have it, but that one seemed to have even more than average. It was also just not a "love at first sight" feel.

I have been trying to remember the motorola coming out, but cannot remember the name of it, I looked it up a week or two ago and haven't been able to remember it. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a beast.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Motarola Atrix ... best phone out right now.
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I fucking hate my iPhone 4 I'm taking it back to get an Android phone again.

Comment

I fucking hate AT&T but...they give me a government and a student discount so I have to stay with them. I love my iPhone 4 personally. Having owned the first gen, the 3G and now the 4g it really is just like the 3g but much much better. My absolute favorite part is the fact that it has a very bright led flashlight built in, you really think it isn't worth it but I find I use it at least twice a day. Plus the pictures you can take are just epic quality, look at the most recent ones in my build thread, they are all taken with my iPhone. The biggest issue is the antenna, don't you dare touch the lower part of the left side or you WILL 100% lose signal. I mean really, over a year and they haven't fixed that shit yet, really.... but other than that I love the thing.
                Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
                93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
                Eric

Comment

Working...
                X