top gear offroad challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top gear offroad challenge?

anyone still giving this show a chance? It sucks most of the time but this Alaskan off road one is fairly interesting. It's just too bad the hosts don't know anything about anything. The one guy snaps a driveshaft and is like, "yep trucks dead can't move". Pull the shaft and keep going bitch!
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Im actually thoroughly enjoying this episode. I wish they gave the trucks more of a chance though. they are putting them through a good beating though

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

They might have a field day following us around at Rausch
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

My cousin called me to make sure im watching it.... im constantly debating about how my jeep is better then his fing toyota ....then they called the toyota a shame of a truck

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
          anyone still giving this show a chance? It sucks most of the time but this Alaskan off road one is fairly interesting. It's just too bad the hosts don't know anything about anything. The one guy snaps a driveshaft and is like, "yep trucks dead can't move". Pull the shaft and keep going bitch!
          Think that truck may have a divorced case..
          89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
          95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
          97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
          If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

looks like this episode is causing quite the negative uproar from off roaders due to how it was handled/portrayed. i didnt get a chance to see the episode however
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

definatly showed how NOT to tread lightly horrible media for the offroad world but it wasnt a bad episode..

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
                definatly showed how NOT to tread lightly horrible media for the offroad world but it wasnt a bad episode..
                I agree with you there. I was thinkin the same thing the whole time

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
                  Think that truck may have a divorced case..
                  ahh good call. I suppose it depends which shaft he broke
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Like the episode in terms of being entertaining but LOTS of stuff wrong. It looked like he blew a u-joint and called it a day. Then the Dodge he never even looked under the hood to fix it. Then lots of bad technique. Diving through water with a 5-point harness on Fucking through rocks without a seat belt on Fuck-Trucking though just about every obstacle Ramming into 30 degree water with the engine at the rev limiter Driving parallel to fast moving water And he won because he rammed into a glacier causing it to move Loved that the lux was a punishment
                    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
                    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
                    Eric

Comment

looked like he snapped the ears off the shaft to me
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

american top gear sucks because it isn't supported by the goverment. never thought i'd say that haha. bbc top gear can do whatever the fuck they want because they dont have to worry about actually being able to get cars from a manufacturer they gave a bad name too
                        2 tj's
                        3 yj's
                        2 xj's
                        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I DVR them I'll have to watch this one. The amazon "offroad" one was cool, I also like the Africa crossing one. basically anytime that take crappy cars and beat the piss out of them.
                          The expensive car one don't do it for me I'll never own one.

They should try to run the KOH course that should take them a good week.

I still don't understand why they have yet to weld the spiders.
                          RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                          www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                          Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

The amazon episode was the all time best top gear episode I think The wheeled the piss outta those rigs!

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

I hate the hosts, they are all dumb. They probably don't know anything about car/trucks (let alone working on them) and probably couldn't get their divers licenses till they were at least 20 because they kept failing the test.
                              Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 01-17-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X