No announcement yet.

Ya'll Ready Fo some Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with wade won't get outta the truck all day just wanna see dem dollars signs for koh. If I don't waste it all on hookers and blow lol
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I miss spending all day plowing, farting in my overalls. Every now and then I'd move around weird or hop out of the truck, and the stink from an hour old fart would waft out of the top of my overall bib, and blast me in the face.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

ITS SO PRETTY!!!!
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

SNOW

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            If I never saw snow for the rest of my life, I'd be perfectly happy.

I'm not a Debby Downer, I'm simply stating The Facts. Snow is Cold, Miserable and it drives people fucking stupid. It's frozen water, what the fuck is so great about it??
            Facts? Wrong.

It's been cold for weeks, snow doesn't change a thing. The only thing it changes, is that those of us who enjoy winter sports finally get to enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
              Facts? Wrong.

It's been cold for weeks, snow doesn't change a thing. The only thing it changes, is that those of us who enjoy winter sports finally get to enjoy them.
              So did you just claim snow isnt cold?
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                So did you just claim snow isnt cold?
                I think he did.... I got his point though hes sayin snow or no snow its gunna be cold either way...
                89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

i drive to boston and then new hampshire tomorrow...should be interesting in an empty 18wheeler.....god i hope the backhaul i get has a little bit of weight....
                  99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

is it just me or does it seem to get warmer while its snowing heavily. then when its done it goes back to bone hurting cold. almost like insulation or something.

i dunno i'm crazy
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                      Facts? Wrong.

You don't think I fucking hate the cold as well?

Snow doesn't change a thing? Now that is a blatantly false fucking statement right there. I can't believe you had the tenacity to think to yourself "Snow doesn't change a single thing" and happily type it here on the forum.
                      Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 12-26-2010, 08:45 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

it all depends on the wind for a snowstorm, usually it hangs around 30 or so degrees

but now the winds coming out of the NE at 30 mph, it could get nippy haha

but this storm literally has made me miserable for a number of reasons

Comment

I hope you fucking faggots get your 40 feet of snow.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Im with Phil and Nicole. Fuck snow.

Comment

Pond hockey ftw
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                                I hope you fucking faggots get your 40 feet of snow.
                                Sounds like somebody needs to sing a Christmas carol.
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X