Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riot View Post
    Good to see you have plans for it Fred.
    I always liked your jeep, ever since the comp course bounce when I thought for sure you were a dead man.
    Thanks man, I appreciate that. and I also thought I was a dead man then! haha

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
    I want in Fuck yeah sweet TJ builds
    When the wrenchin starts, I'll let you know... hopefully it'll turn out sweet

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    ohhh and comp cut forces you to get red labels and a 7 inch double triangulated stretch
    Originally posted by Magilla View Post
    HA FRED
    EXACTLY WHAT I DONT WANT!
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

i know where you live and im sure i can get other people on board
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
        i know where you live and im sure i can get other people on board
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
          theres one
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
            are the ones youre doing on a wrangler or a cherk?
            yj. so technically yes a wrangler. lol. pretty standard boatside though.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Wrangler or Cherk sounded better to get the question across than cj,yj,tj or xj?
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                Wrangler or Cherk sounded better to get the question across than cj,yj,tj or xj?
                could have also been an mj.. lol

im not usually a fan of tj's, but i rele like the stance of your rig, looking forward to seeing the strip down and rebuild
                95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

true.

And thanks. I'm trying to keep it low and stable. I do have to jump up an inch in the springs to 3.5" which sucks, but on 38"s and another 2" of stretch in the WB, it should keep the same sorta stance, so I think the COG will still remain pretty low. Only reason I'm doing it is because I wanted a better spring rate, and RE who I went with doesnt offer springs less then 3.5 without including a whole kit. at least not that I could find. lame.

But yeah, dont hold your breath on the build... youre likely to be a grandparent before this thing gets worked on at this rate.

Comment

death bed in 5 years
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

I'll say some nice words...

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        death bed in 5 years
                        but it will shock you back to life

wait was it 2015 or 15 years?
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                        X