Fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred

What ever happened to you and your TJ. This isnt a call out thread or to bust your balls, im just genuinely curious. I always liked your jeep ( minus its ability to break d35 shafts ). I remember you were rushing to put one tons under it before a rausch trip and made it down there, but I really havent heard much since then, but always hear you hinting towards your build in random posts. I guess Ive just been out of the loop for awhile.

FUCK YOU MIKE!

Calling me out...
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

give me a second, I'm gonna read your post now...

Edit: (with answer to OP)

Uhhh, well, at the moment, its dead. I tried convincing everyone I got rid of it, because it shames me. no one seems to have bought it tho.
      This was the last moment it wheeled:

That was 07, the trip that I rushed to make with the won-ton swap.

It sits at the moment, waiting for more money and parts to be thrown at it. I have a stock pile of shit already sitting here:
      (only some shown)

and that pile has grown over the last year to twice whats shown.
      It more or less sits like this at the moment, as I redid the one-ton swap with better bracketry and lower lift. 2.5" as opposed to 5.5"

I picked up a Corey's 38"s on H1s and those are also waiting to go on. But before that, like I said, I need to grab a few more things.

I was waiting on starting a build thread here until there was something getting built, but the way I see it, I might as well stop trying to hobble this thing together like I have been. There are a bunch of little things that arent really issues, but continually piss me off. when the time comes (I'm hoping this summer) I'll be tearing this thing down to the frame and building it up right. It really just needs a good once over. But yeah, Its just chillin for now. I drove it around all summer which was fun. It just sucks I cant really wheel it.
      Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 12-14-2010, 06:10 PM.
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

he parted it out to actually try an buy a yota like Ryans.
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

knockknockknockknockknockknockknock:shift:knockkno ckknockknockknockknock
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
            knockknockknockknockknockknockknock:shift:knockkno ckknockknockknockknock
            you asshole.... hahaha

... and yes, it still does that.

It does do this a bit tho too... mallllll craaawwwwwllllin

Ohhhhh yeeaaaaahhhhhhh

this is actually the most recent picture I have.

Comment

fred, i want to make you sick tube fenders.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I'm gonna need all the help I can get when the time comes. Tube fenders front and rear are on the list, so lets do it. I also wanna make bumpers, and beef up the cage. It will also be getting boatsided and armor. What I need your help with the most tho, is keeping RJ away from the back end of the tub. The fucker keeps telling me hes gonna comp cut it, and I want none of that shit on this rig. and no highline either!

Comment

lol. i gotta send you pics of my boatside i doin. sounds good. i'm down, beer for all

ohhh and comp cut forces you to get red labels and a 7 inch double triangulated stretch
                  Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 12-14-2010, 07:57 PM.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Good to see you have plans for it Fred.
                    I always liked your jeep, ever since the comp course bounce when I thought for sure you were a dead man.
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I want in Fuck yeah sweet TJ builds
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                        lol. i gotta send you pics of my boatside i doin. sounds good. i'm down, beer for all

ohhh and comp cut forces you to get red labels and a 7 inch double triangulated stretch
                        HA FRED
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Im pretty set on grabbing these from EVO as a base to beef up and weld in as opposed to just bolting them on how the kit comes:

I just like how clean they look, and as much as I'm down for fabbing shit, I think on this I'm gonna buy, I just dont trust myself to come up with as clean a look when I'm done. Besides, doing this all at once I doubt I'll have the energy after taking on fenders and a set of bumpers.

Comment

those are nice.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

are the ones youre doing on a wrangler or a cherk?

Comment

Working...
                              X