Twelve days of an SIS Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twelve days of an SIS Christmas

Ok so i am bored at work and i got this idea...Dont know how it will go over but if it works out it has the potional to be funny...

I will start

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
    A dvd from H M C....

On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me
    two D35's a crackin..and a DVD from H M C....
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 fox shocks (fourth on back order)
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

On the fourth day of Christmas my true-love gave to me KOH spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 d35s a crackin, and a dvd from HMC
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

on the 5th day of christmas my true love gave to me 5 pro comp tires, KOH spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 d35s a crackin, and a dvd from HMC.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 broken driveshafts, 5 pro comp tires, KOH spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 d35s a crackin, and a dvd from HMC.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

fivvveeeee pro comp tires....
            Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

On the seventh day of christmas, my tru love gave to me 7 broken windows ( on a 4 door), 6 broken driveshafts, Fivvve pro comp tires, koh spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 dana 35's crackin and a dvd from hmc
              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

On the eighth day of christmas, my tru love gave to me 8 parts Jeeps, 7 broken windows ( on a 4 door), 6 broken driveshafts, Fivvve pro comp tires, koh spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 dana 35's crackin and a dvd from hmc
                Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
                93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
                Eric

Comment

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 9 fucking flanges, 8 parts Jeeps, 7 broken windows ( on a 4 door), 6 broken driveshafts, Fivvve pro comp tires, koh spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 dana 35's crackin and a dvd from hmc.
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Ten u-joints busting, 9 fucking flanges, 8 parts Jeeps, 7 broken windows ( on a 4 door), 6 broken driveshafts, Fivvve pro comp tires, koh spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 dana 35's crackin and a dvd from hmc.
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...ELEVEN RUSTY'S TRACKBARS, Ten u-joints busting, 9 fucking flanges, 8 parts Jeeps, 7 broken windows ( on a 4 door), 6 broken driveshafts, Fivvve pro comp tires, koh spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 dana 35's crackin and a dvd from hmc.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

On the twelveth day of Christmas my true love gave to me A BRAND NEW JEEP, 11 rustys track bars, 10 u-joints busting, 9 fucking flanges, 8 parts Jeeps, 7 broken windows ( on a 4 door), 6 broken driveshafts, Fivvve pro comp tires, koh spending money, 3 fox shocks, 2 dana 35's crackin and a dvd from hmc.

Comment

MOZELTOFF
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

hell yea!!!!!! Good thread, good thread
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                            X