No announcement yet.

This seems practical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats wrong with the double duals? Im sure they were crawling slow enough over the snow there was no serious hazard with the setup they had.

now this is different

Comment

"Hey man you want to go wheelin?"
      "Sure let me just hook up my 18' trailer with my pontoons and hook up my double duals. I should be done by April."
      Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
      93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
      Eric

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
        "Hey man you want to go wheelin?"
        "Sure let me just hook up my 18' trailer with my pontoons and hook up my double duals. I should be done by April."
        Was that a quote from Evan's build thread?
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

WTF are you guys knocking it for? They are doing some amazingly badass exploring

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
            WTF are you guys knocking it for? They are doing some amazingly badass exploring
            I think it's sweet I caught a glimpse of it in some video I saw somewhere and had a hard time finding a picture of it.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

x2 i dont quite get it, lol
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

It's overkill for what we do, yes.

For these guys to be pushing a Jeep as far as they have, you know what? Bravo.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

alex have you read the EXP thread about the couple that crossed the congo in a pretty much stand landcruiser? It made me never wanna go to that god forsaken shit hole, but it was a good story.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...ad.php?t=50799
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    alex have you read the EXP thread about the couple that crossed the congo in a pretty much stand landcruiser? It made me never wanna go to that god forsaken shit hole, but it was a good story.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...ad.php?t=50799
                    i havent read the whole thing but have read a few excerpts and one of these nights i will read it all. Quite a trip to undertake and I would kill for the chance.

Comment

I wanna take his setup out on a lake and see how many weird looks I get from boaters.
                      91 YJ: 4.0, 4" lift, 33" TSL's, SYE, Woody driveshaft, cut flares

Comment

whats wrong with the double duals? Im sure they were crawling slow enough over the snow there was no serious hazard with the setup they had.

now this is different
                        91 YJ: 4.0, 4" lift, 33" TSL's, SYE, Woody driveshaft, cut flares

Comment

Idea: Get better tires and air down. Maybe then you wont need 8!
                          2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Working...
                          X