Digital Camera... Buying a new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Camera... Buying a new one

I am thinking about buying a new digital camera. All I really use it to do is post pics online. I had a Samsung before and it lasted a long time but the lens (I guess that is what it is called) got stuck (I think it got a lot of grinding dust in it from being in the shop all the time). The I bought this crappy used HP which breaks my balls and I hate.

I feel very humbled posting this here (I have seen some very impresive photography work done by SIS members) but what is a good digital camera for a reasonable price? I want to buy a "point and shoot" camera, and like I said I had a Samsung for a while so using them is like second nature. I was checkin this one out at Best Buy, and I like it... opinions?
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+...&skuId=9765347
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Looks like a great little camera that will suit your needs perfectly (sharing photos via the web) IMO

If thats a model you like the feel of, I say pull the trigger

There are a lot of comparable models by all the companies out there, for your use that you mentioned, its going to mostly come down to cost. Especially with reputable companies like Samsung, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, so on.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

I use something very similar but mines a 5x, works great for what i need it for!

Comment

Cool, thanks guys
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Working...
        X