The "Oh shit, what the fuck did I do?" while hammered thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Oh shit, what the fuck did I do?" while hammered thread

So, while being driven home by a friend who wasn't too happy at being stuck as DD from Delaney's in New Haven, I decide to throw a Mickey D's cup at a white 08ish GMC pickup going dirt-slow on Amity Road. Why is still beyond me.

When I got home, my dad told me a riveting tale about some "drunk hooligan" throwing a soda cup at his (coincidentally) white 08ish GMC on the road on his way home from work.

...Oops.

(edit) In retrospect, if we passed him, I'm not sure how he still managed to get home faster than me.
    Last edited by Ruepart Hoaxley; 11-20-2010, 01:54 AM.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

That's why you can't have nice things.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Time is magically distorted while in drunk mode...

Last week I threw a beer bottle filled with ignited gasoline across my yard into the krawler andjust giggled as my friend attempted to put out my yard
      dirty30

Comment

aw god damnit hux

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i drank 2 40's and a bottle of vodka one night in college (western mass) the friday before spring break, came out of a blackout in an airport in florida with my buddies girlfriends car keys in my pocket, don't remember why/how I got on a plane and I only had a pair of shorts and a wifebeater packed in a backpack

at least I ended up somewhere warm, my work was a little pissed that I was missing though
            1992 xj Briarwood
            Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
            Welded front and rear
            13' LED roof lights
            Disco ball
            Truck nuts
            Spinners

Comment

Probably the worst thing I've done while hammered was a few years ago I drunk called every chick in my phone and left a voicemail explaining in detail how I was going to (you can guess where this is going).....found out the next day in school when they all showed me the voicemails I left. I had no idea I even called anyone. Let's just say I've learned to turn my phone off from now on whenever I drink haha.
              Last edited by Slade; 11-20-2010, 10:40 AM.
              U.S. Army

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT View Post
                i drank 2 40's and a bottle of vodka one night in college (western mass) the friday before spring break, came out of a blackout in an airport in florida with my buddies girlfriends car keys in my pocket, don't remember why/how I got on a plane and I only had a pair of shorts and a wifebeater packed in a backpack

at least I ended up somewhere warm, my work was a little pissed that I was missing though
                EPIC

Comment

i can't do this here.

My drunken stories all involve the following (at least 1 or a combination of them) :

cops/fights/general fire/racist things/destruction of property/fireworks/strippers/explosions/overly slutty girls/cars/more destruction of property/vomit/sex/"a 30 rack and a bottle of jack"

by the way hux.... that is funny as shit.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

At Stockton I decided to take a nap in the middle of the woods. not sure what time i went in. but woke up at 3:30am to my phone ringing. my buddy wanted to go to the diner. I quickly awoke in a confused state and got some disco fries

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I got shitfaced last year and stole a large painting of a dog smoking a cigarette from a house I'd never been to before. Then on the way home (with a painting jammed up my shirt) convinced my friend to stab one of those plow stick reflector guys through the roof of a cabriolet.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

I was hammered and all fucked up on vics one time when I was younger, 16 ,17 maybe and me and my buddy went on a joyride. We ended up going to his boss's house(after a bunch of other shenanigans ensued) and threw a shit ton of bottles and all kinds of junk at his house and on his roof (he was away on vacation). Shortly after that we went back to my buddy's house, and when we turned around in his neighbors driveway, for some stupid reason I thought it was a great idea to smash the handle of captain bottle right in their driveway. Needless to say my buddy ended up staying at my house. And his boss paid him to clean up all the shit we had thrown there haha.
                        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                          So, while being driven home by a friend who wasn't too happy at being stuck as DD from Delaney's in New Haven, I decide to throw a Mickey D's cup at a white 08ish GMC pickup going dirt-slow on Amity Road. Why is still beyond me.

When I got home, my dad told me a riveting tale about some "drunk hooligan" throwing a soda cup at his (coincidentally) white 08ish GMC on the road on his way home from work.

...Oops.

(edit) In retrospect, if we passed him, I'm not sure how he still managed to get home faster than me.
                          Was the white '08 GMC powered by a Duramax diesel? If so, seek no further explanation as to how he got home faster
                          1950 Willys Trail Rig
                          2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
                            Was the white '08 GMC powered by a Duramax diesel? If so, seek no further explanation as to how he got home faster
                            Touche. But sadly no. No tow rig fo mee.
                            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                            MK2 Jetta > M3
                            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

last night i puked 4 times. the first 3 times i could have gotten away with it, but the 4th time no hiding it, cause i had puked all over myself lol I really should stop drinking.
                              Originally posted by gmc4cw
                              if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X