No announcement yet.

oddest dream you have had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont want to know what my brain would be like on drugs because my dreams now are confusing as hell. anything from ceramic kanagroos hopping down my front yard, to card games with jazz cafes, baby carriages, and gremlins. Oh and t shirts with eyes....and eating forks.....someone please invent a machine that records what I dream about at night
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

cocaines a hell of a drug
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
        I dont want to know what my brain would be like on drugs because my dreams now are confusing as hell. anything from ceramic kanagroos hopping down my front yard, to card games with jazz cafes, baby carriages, and gremlins. Oh and t shirts with eyes....and eating forks.....someone please invent a machine that records what I dream about at night
        lay off the meth courtney
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i tend to have dreams that are so realistic but have one or two odd things...so when i wake up im confused as hell and often have to trace back and make sure they didnt really happen
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

did anyone ever have the dream where at the end your falling and when you wake up it feels like you just dropped into your bed
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy View Post
              did anyone ever have the dream where at the end your falling and when you wake up it feels like you just dropped into your bed
              Not quite. I have dreams about falling off roofs all the time, being that its been my profession for a long time, but I never hit the ground in them. I had a dream once that I fell off a roof, except in this one, I hit the ground. I remember exactly what the house and roof and back yard looked like in it, so if I ever pull up to a job that looks like it, I'm not roofing it.
              Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

I always have weird dreams, then I wake up walking around my house. I apparently changed my desktop wallpaper in my sleep the other night......... to a scenic close up photo of riverstones
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

its not the drugs guys, its the fact that i need to stop using the cheap stuff....someone get me some high class stuff please.
                  J10 project do want.

Comment

Me and Alex got some high class hookers and blow
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I fell asleep in the break room during break today, and dreamed that Five Guys was a Russian KGB front.
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                        I fell asleep in the break room during break today, and dreamed that Five Guys was a Russian KGB front.
                        Druggsss are bad mmkay
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy View Post
                          Druggsss are bad mmkay
                          It's what happens when you eat too many of the spicy fries.
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

wow
                            J10 project do want.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                              It's what happens when you eat too many of the spicy fries.
                              that and bad gas lol
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                                Patrono said "before I die young chap I want to drive your jeep." So I let him.

He proceeds to the nearest dirt mound and neutral drops my jeep enough to half a backflip on its roof.
                                Alex needs to be more careful with this flipping other people's trucks

I had a dream once and I realized I was dreaming and starting doing things I wouldnt normally do. It was weird, I want it to happen again. Anyone else have this happen?
                                2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Working...
                                X