oddest dream you have had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oddest dream you have had

this morning at 330 am i woke up in like a cold sweat my dream was, that my best friend alicia was dating some gangsta ass black male and she became all ghetto as well and me and her father started fighting with the male and he pulled a gat on our ass. but the sound that it made was not a the sound of a typicla gun it was phil going blat blat blat so wierd.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

i had a dream the other night i was at "rausch" for a race to film it...but the place wasnt anything like rausch, and the race was with huge boats, like rat rodded out ocean liner looking things, and it happened in river channels that looked like they were under highway overpasses..and i was like wtf is this all about

pitching the idea to hammerking tomorrow.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

pitching the idea to hammerking tomorrow.
      interesting
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i always, always, always have weird dreams...the oddest things happen to me
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I had a dream that Al Gore's head was following me around on spider legs and kept interrupting any conversation I started with, "I invented the fucking INTERWEBS!"
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
            I had a dream that Al Gore's head was following me around on spider legs and kept interrupting any conversation I started with, "I invented the fucking INTERWEBS!"
            89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
            95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
            97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
            If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
              You had two dreams good sir one that gay marriage was legal in ct and that ur jeep was more like will's jeep
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I had a dream like a month ago that I was jumping cars into someones pool and everytime we'd jump one Id go into this shitty metal shed and drive another one out and jump it

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy View Post
                  You had two dreams good sir one that gay marriage was legal in ct and that ur jeep was more like will's jeep
                  Cool story, bro.

If gay marriage was legal, you'd be married to some native of the continent of Africa already.
                  Last edited by Ruepart Hoaxley; 11-15-2010, 12:27 PM.
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I had a dream that my jeep had a ls9 in it and a couple of us were on a wheeling trip. Alex Patrono was indeed an old man with grey hair and walked with a cane.

Patrono said "before I die young chap I want to drive your jeep." So I let him.

He proceeds to the nearest dirt mound and neutral drops my jeep enough to half a backflip on its roof.

I woke up and it was wierd.And yes this is a true not made up dream.
                    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                    • 5.13's
                    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Calm urself swamp ass lol
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                        I had a dream that my jeep had a ls9 in it and a couple of us were on a wheeling trip. Alex Patrono was indeed an old man with grey hair and walked with a cane.

Patrono said "before I die young chap I want to drive your jeep." So I let him.

He proceeds to the nearest dirt mound and neutral drops my jeep enough to half a backflip on its roof.

I woke up and it was wierd.And yes this is a true not made up dream.
                        That wasnt reality? Isnt patrono an old guy with grey hair?

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

i dont think i dream.... i dont ever remember anything.. onceeee in a while maybeee

Comment

I had a dream the other day that I was in WEROCK and Ian Johnson was my co-driver. For some reason he wasnt spotting me, he was riding shotgun It was stupendous

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I'm so glad I'm in some people's dreams.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X