• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
    I've never heard of stove fresh pizza
    i have. also pizza on the grill
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

I like cold pizza, but heating it in the oven isnt that bad either. Microwaved suckes

But i also like cold pasta the day after...

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
        I've never heard of stove fresh pizza
        Well Sherlock, if you took the time to read the post, you'd discover that I was referencing pasta. Valiant effort though.

Comment

i enjoy cold pizza. and as long as its reheated in the oven, its still great.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i like cold pizza so much, if i go to gagliardi's for lunch while i'm at work, i'll get like 2 slices and when the guy goes to warm it i just go "nahhhh, i'll take it like that."

sometimes i actually like room temperature pizza better than both or cold though, but then again i enjoy anything cold, except for french fries cause they taste weird that way.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
              i like cold pizza so much, if i go to gagliardi's for lunch while i'm at work, i'll get like 2 slices and when the guy goes to warm it i just go "nahhhh, i'll take it like that."

sometimes i actually like room temperature pizza better than both or cold though, but then again i enjoy anything cold, except for french fries cause they taste weird that way.

I don't like french fries cold either, but I do love dipping the french fries in my milkshake.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                i have. also pizza on the grill
                amen to that, pizza on a grill is epic, gives it a brick oven taste. Crunchy, hard, and charred outside; warm, soft, delicious inside.

can you tell i love pizza

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

WHADDA YOU KNOW ABOUT A'PIZ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

I don't like french fries cold either, but I do love dipping the french fries in my milkshake.
                    yesss that too, i don't do it anymore, but when i worked at hooters i used to dip them in bleu cheese dressing it was killer awesome

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      WHADDA YOU KNOW ABOUT A'PIZ?

enough to know that i still have to take you to Modern in New Haven or Zuppardi's in West Haven to blow your mind, and make you rethink all you once considered holy and sacred in your life.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                        hot pizza> cold pizza

cold pizza> no pizza

cold pizza> pro comps

buffalo chicken cold pizza> hot cheese pizza

i enjoy it, but hot is better
                        i agree with you on the buffalo chicken. thats really the only pizza i eat. another food that sucks left over is french fries. i cant eat french fries cold or reheated. i fucking love cold chinese food. leftover chinese food is even better than when i get it from the place
                        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Alan, did you just eat sofa pizza?

And I enjoy cold pizza as well. Cold chinese food too
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I eat pizza any way with pretty much anything on top of it. I HATE Dominos and Pizza hut.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              Hot > cold for nearly everything that is normally served hot
                              How about this mindfuck, fried ice cream?

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                                How about this mindfuck, fried ice cream?
                                Fried ice cream is served cold. It may be warm on the outside, but served at room temp with a cold center.

It's like having Hot Fudge on your ice cream.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X