Do you like Cold Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Cold Pizza

Serious Discussion. My boss and fellow coworker are absolutely disgusted by cold pizza. I love it.

When I lived out in Pittsburgh, I used to order 2 pizzas every once in a while: one to eat then and then another pie with a few slices left over for the next morning's joyous consumption.

I will not go as far and say I prefer cold pizza over hot pizza, but I hold them at the same level of deliciousness.

WHAT SAY YOU, HIVE?
    I enjoy cold pizza
    83.87%
    I hate cold pizza
    9.68%
    I am a communist NASCAR enthusiast.
    6.45%
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Hot > cold for nearly everything that is normally served hot
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      Hot > cold for nearly everything that is normally served hot
      Pizza is my only exception to this rule for me. Everything else that was once served hot, must always be consumed hot. For some reason, Pizza is just one of those foods that is a complete anomaly and can defy such laws of food consumption.

Granted, I'm not going to take a microwavable pizza out of my freezer and fucking eat it, but on the other hand if I have left over pizza, I will not even microwave it; it tastes revolting reheated.

Another food that tastes terrible reheated is Pasta. Unless it came out of boiling water within the last half hour, I won't eat it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Pizza is my only exception to this rule for me. Everything else that was once served hot, must always be consumed hot. For some reason, Pizza is just one of those foods that is a complete anomaly and can defy such laws of food consumption.

Granted, I'm not going to take a microwavable pizza out of my freezer and fucking eat it, but on the other hand if I have left over pizza, I will not even microwave it; it tastes revolting reheated.

Another food that tastes terrible reheated is Pasta. Unless it came out of boiling water within the last half hour, I won't eat it.
        oh my goodness do i hate pasta leftovers.

im with you there
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

i love cold pizza, if i don't have a microwave around, ill eat it cold in a heart beat, if i were to warm it up, it's for maybe 20 seconds
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            oh my goodness do i hate pasta leftovers.

im with you there
            I seriously ate an entire pound of pasta once just to prevent myself from having leftover pasta the next day.
            sigpic

Comment

hot pizza> cold pizza

cold pizza> no pizza

cold pizza> pro comps

buffalo chicken cold pizza> hot cheese pizza

i enjoy it, but hot is better
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Had cold pizza for lunch yesterday. Pizza never heats up right after its been hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                  Had cold pizza for lunch yesterday. Pizza never heats up right after its been hot.
                  Exactly. Same with pasta.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it depends a lot on the kind of pizza. I had some really good cold pizza, and some really shitty cold pizza.
                    -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
                      I think it depends a lot on the kind of pizza. I had some really good cold pizza, and some really shitty cold pizza.
                      Well, what kind of pizza sucks when it's cold so I know to avoid it.
                      sigpic

Comment

at my work we say warm beer and cold pizza is the breakfast of the champions
                        TeamRedNReckless

98 zj 4" 31's no fenders or doors -Retired-

4x4 Abbreviations

Comment

there's a place here on LI that makes cold cheese pizza....they take a hot slice of regular pizza and pile cold shredded mozz on top.

it is incredible.

i do like cold pizza but would rather eat it hot.

leftover pasta is never good, it's impossible to get it to taste as good as when just made.
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            Well, what kind of pizza sucks when it's cold so I know to avoid it.
                            Theres a Dominos in my area that is awful cold. I believe its in Windham, CT. Not sure what it is about it... tastes ok hot, tastes like garbage cold.
                            -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
                              Theres a Dominos in my area that is awful cold. I believe its in Windham, CT. Not sure what it is about it... tastes ok hot, tastes like garbage cold.
                              Not going to lie, I rarely eat dominos pizza anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X