No announcement yet.

bored as always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had the patience to go to work and be bored. I had the option but stayed home instead... of course if I had video games to play I probably would have gone.

Comment

I dont have time normally to be bored at work.

Comment

I just stood in concession stands and worked for 5hrs an dont get paid
        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
          I dont have time normally to be bored at work.
          Me either. Bored at work usually translates to me constantly doing all the little stupid things that we never have time for while everyone else stands around = extremely frustrating. Better to stay home and keep my sanity.

Comment

Left 4 dead is sweet, however, my 2 roommates have been playing left 4 dead for 4 days straight, on the big tv in the apt, which is mine. they beat the game today so i was excited to watch my tv again. Nope, they started the game over and are playing again.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I hate being bored at work. But with this economy work has been extremely slow and I don't expect them to be open this time next year.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

well im usually busy but its a nice change of pace. when im training people its non stop and so tiring. im just happy to kick back. economy does suck and everything is online. everyone is too fucking lazy and would rather click and go out and shop.
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

the game is cartoonish, but for zombie killing i prefer COD:WOW the extra level. having a bunch of people playing that if fracking terrifying when a friend dies and you know your fracked

Comment

[quote=Buffalo Phil;639]doubt that. I see a rise of Internet Stores...

I bet with a flailing economy, the fact that people don't even need to leave their own house to go shopping is why most of these places are going under.

That and Legos are the only fuckin toys worth buying these days.
                    quote]

Its like phil can tell the future
                    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                    1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                    2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

The UnThread
                      dirty30

Comment

How did you even dig this thread up?
                        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

"bored as always" at work again This forum was like a strip club in a mormon community yesterday(empty).....So I started perusing. Its funny because kyle sold his jeep years ago after you lit it on fire a bunch of times.
                          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
                          X