bored as always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bored as always

im at work right now and it is completely dead, i have been sitting around playing left 4 dead and watching movies since 1:00 today. im so bored, but im getting paid
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

where do you work?
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

im a manager at K*B Toys at the mall.....well atleast for 1 more day. company went bankrupt so i lose this job after tomorrow. but its all good
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

left 4 dead is the fucking craziest mother fucking game I have ever fucking played. fuck

Comment

Originally posted by snowblur17 View Post
          left 4 dead is the fucking craziest mother fucking game I have ever fucking played. fuck
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

i have a gamer chair with speakers right behind my head so i play with the lights off and it sounds like the zombies are right....behind....me....AHHHHHHHHHH OMG!!!!

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
              i have a gamer chair with speakers right behind my head so i play with the lights off and it sounds like the zombies are right....behind....me....AHHHHHHHHHH OMG!!!!
              Sounds like you dont have enough auto shotguns.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

phil i cant play this game without you to save me. you know im the chosen one. im terrible at this game....but it passes the time

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

phil i cant play this game without you to save me. you know im the chosen one. im terrible at this game....but it passes the time
                  I haven't played the game in a while. Kinda fell back into Grid and have been playing that on and off, but shoot me an invite and I'll come save humanity.
                  sigpic

Comment

im more of an Oregon Trail guy myself. but i do have 33 of 50 achievements so far for left 4 dead

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

im more of an Oregon Trail guy myself. but i do have 33 of 50 achievements so far for left 4 dead
                      The only fun thing about oregon trail was shooting stuff.
                      sigpic

Comment

KB toys is going out of business?!?!?!

wow . . . i see a rise of mom and pop stores coming
                        2 tj's
                        3 yj's
                        2 xj's
                        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I mean seriously, the game is fucking terrifying

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                            KB toys is going out of business?!?!?!

wow . . . i see a rise of mom and pop stores coming
                            doubt that. I see a rise of Internet Stores...

I bet with a flailing economy, the fact that people don't even need to leave their own house to go shopping is why most of these places are going under.

That and Legos are the only fuckin toys worth buying these days.

Originally posted by snowblur17 View Post
                            I mean seriously, the game is fucking terrifying

Oh will you stop. The game has its intense moments, but it is a bit on the cartoonish side.
                            sigpic

Comment

haha my favorite part is watching the pile of zombies trying to eat the noisy pipe bomb explode

Comment

Working...
                              X