• COPS!!

http://schoolcraftjustice.com/

Fuckers.

Sounds like Woodbridge.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

A police agency corrupt? This is my surprised face.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        this
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          this is NOTHING I bought "stuff" from a cop out of the country. Cheap and good shit too from a cop in uniform in a marked patrol vehicle. The cops there only bust dealers who encroach on their territory and don't bust users...ever.
          Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
          93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
          Eric

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
            this is NOTHING I bought "stuff" from a cop out of the country. Cheap and good shit too from a cop in uniform in a marked patrol vehicle. The cops there only bust dealers who encroach on their territory and don't bust users...ever.
            what country?

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post
              what country?
              The Virgin Islands there is a point on one island known world wide for their "activity"
              Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
              93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
              Eric

Comment

HA, well go figure, always felt this was tha truth. Shouldn't cops be for the peace and protection of the people and not have quotas to meet. I swear, right before the middle of the month, the time the cops need to meet their monthly quota out here, the cops will bust people for the dumbest shit. I got pulled over in a parking lot one morning at like 7 am and there wasn't even anybody else around! Or, they'll sit on the side of the road and grab skateboarders and bikers around dusk and ticket them for not having lights, waste of taxpayers time and money.
                1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
                X