The definition of Irony:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The definition of Irony:

Following the embarrassing news that Mayor Dave Bing’s GMC Yukon was hijacked by criminals this week, Detroit’s Channel 7 reports that the Reverend’s Caddy Escalade SUV was stolen and stripped of its wheels while he was in town last weekend with the UAW’s militant President Bob King leading the “Jobs, Justice, and Peace” march promoting government-funded green jobs.

Read that again: Jackson’s Caddy SUV was stripped while he was in town promoting green jobs.
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...s-stripped-SUV

Good ol' Reverend Al Shar-I mean Jesse Jackson who sees himself as a hero for the poor innercity community finds himself Had by them - the very people he defends to the end of the Earth. Looks like his Escalade has some pretty DOPE RRRRHHIIIIIIMSSSZZ on it if it was stolen and stripped right there of it's rims. 'Mah baby aint done nuffin!'

He looks like a Black Turtle in this picture.

sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Karma is a mother fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      He looks like a Black Turtle in this picture.

I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

sucka. no mo' bling fo' you foo'
        91 YJ: 4.0, 4" lift, 33" TSL's, SYE, Woody driveshaft, cut flares

Comment

must be a pretty laid back company if they are writing Caddy instead of Cadillac or however it's spelled, or maybe they just want to relate to their readers
          1992 xj Briarwood
          Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
          Welded front and rear
          13' LED roof lights
          Disco ball
          Truck nuts
          Spinners

Comment

[/IMG]

Comment

Haha, what a douchebag. Seems like he finally got what was coming to him after butt raping detroit of its major export. Also think its funny how all these politicians and rich dbags go around trying to promote green practices and green inniatives even though them themselves are huge polluters of our environment and our society. Take Al Gore for example, his whole documentary about being green and he flew all around the world in his own private jet and drove around in huge suv's by himself everytime he visited somewhere. Way to practice what you preach
              1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
              1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                Haha, what a douchebag. Seems like he finally got what was coming to him after butt raping detroit of its major export. Also think its funny how all these politicians and rich dbags go around trying to promote green practices and green inniatives even though them themselves are huge polluters of our environment and our society. Take Al Gore for example, his whole documentary about being green and he flew all around the world in his own private jet and drove around in huge suv's by himself everytime he visited somewhere. Way to practice what you preach
                IT'S CALLED DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO!!! Half my friends always blame Al Gore for global warming, i never thought they were right
                Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
                93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
                Eric

Comment

I'm super cereal.

I am here to educate you about the single biggest threat to our planet. You see, there is something out there which threatens our very existence and may be the end to the human race as we know it. I'm talking, of course, about Manbearpig.
                  1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                  1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                  2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Comment

I would say that this is more unfortunate than ironic... you know, as far as definitions go.
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                        I would say that this is more unfortunate than ironic... you know, as far as definitions go.
                        Depends on how you view the situation. A man that clearly defends inner city criminals becomes the target of a robbery in an inner city. If he was robbed in White Suburbia, it would be Unfortunate. Until then, it is still Irony and you will like it.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                        X