No announcement yet.

Like America? Have common sense? This is for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't pretend to understand real estate law. its fucking annoying. I also don't know all the parts that went into the deal with the building. is that odd? yes. were american freaking out about the economy in 2008 and making weird decisions yes. we will probably never know all the details of the deal. I would like to know them, but I like to learn and would find the intricacies interesting.

people acted crazy when the market went bad. the days when the doe was dropping 700 points, i remember watching it and just being like, we are fucked. and thats what people were saying

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post
      i don't pretend to understand real estate law. its fucking annoying. I also don't know all the parts that went into the deal with the building. is that odd? yes. were american freaking out about the economy in 2008 and making weird decisions yes. we will probably never know all the details of the deal. I would like to know them, but I like to learn and would find the intricacies interesting.

people acted crazy when the market went bad. the days when the doe was dropping 700 points, i remember watching it and just being like, we are fucked. and thats what people were saying
      Don't make me show the fine people of this website...THE PICTURE.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

this?

Comment

Nope. Even better.

Took me 2 minutes to find it.
          sigpic

Comment

do you machine wash or hand wash your turban?
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

I'm doing it. I find the picture God-Awfully hilarious.
              sigpic

Comment

LET THE LULZ FLOW.

[Picture deleted because Nic got mad. ]

And just think, I found that picture randomly in 2007 on AR15.com in a topic called 'Moonbats converge in Boston'. Some things...I just never forget.
                Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 09-07-2010, 08:18 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

you bastard

Comment

I love that picture so much. I was in complete shock when I first discovered it. You look so unhappy standing there and your ex will always have that stone cold 'I'm going to eat your children' expression on her face, too. Love it.
                    sigpic

Comment

what does the sign say that you were holding?? can u really read that terror-scribble??

I hope you broke up with her, cause she is going to force feed your children sacraments of environmental love, organic food, then loose it and kill them all in a mass suicide for the hope of influencing Israelis and Palestinians to get along.
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

it says peace in arabic, I did break up with her because she was craaaaazzzzzyyyyyy!!!!!! to say the least,

Comment

I did break up with her because she was craaaaazzzzzyyyyyy!!!!!! to say the least,
                          Good man.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X