Hurricane Earl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Earl

So Hurricane is comin, whats evryone doin? Party?
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

I'm down...
    Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

ya my house remember sat night
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

im on the second floor, so feeding the ducks out my window drinking some barrel aged whiskey.

thats the worst case scenario.

otherwise ill continue masterbating at my window as boats go by.
        Originally posted by gmc4cw
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

I really hope it holds off. The weather forecast says it is going to be sunny and hi 70's where i'm going. Let's hope it stays that way
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Pretty glad I`m not doing the Boston to South America run now. One of my friends is on a 1000 foot container ship off Puerto Rico right now and hes getting the shit kicked out of him. Well, have fun in the weather guys
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I'm going to do what I always do at times like these. Try to take over the world
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                im on the second floor, so feeding the ducks out my window drinking some barrel aged whiskey.

thats the worst case scenario.

otherwise ill continue masterbating at my window as boats go by.

HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  I'm going to do what I always do at times like these. Try to take over the world
                  So you tranny still wont be fixed?
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

i hope nothing happens....

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

run around dressed up like a pirate and drink vast amounts of rum.....any takers?
                      1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                      1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                      2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

i have some rum sitting here i may break out...its called the krakken. its fucking fierce. ill be honest though if im going to drink that shit i dont want to be near anything such as a huricane. it would push me around like fresh fish on their first day in jail
                        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          .its called the krakken. its fucking fierce.
                          I interviewed with the company that makes that stuff, Proximo Spirits. One of my brothers friends works for them so we get that and three olives vodka a lot. We've gotten to try flavors before they come out too. Anyway, Krakken is freaking awesome stuff, and 94 proof
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

the flavor is strong. its very overwhelming thats for sure.

Comment

its the end of the world. no cops will be out in a hurricane. so i'm gonna get a 30 pack and go wheelin'.
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                              X