X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Just bought a used 1100 from Hoffmans. The bore was shiny and free of pitting and the action cycled smoothly. 30" with a full choke. The finish is decent for the money. It doesnt have a center sight though....I think a gun smith could add one if I felt I need it. I pulled it up to me and it felt a bit short so I put a slip on decelerator recoil pad on it and it felt much better. I paid $400 for it.

Thanks for chat on the phone Phil. I appreciate it.

Comment

good choice... i shot trap competively for 4 years, i started out with a rem 1187, then went to a bt-99, then a browning ultra xt, and ended up with a kolar made remingtion 90-t. i rarely shoot anymore but whenever i do i seem to take my 1187, i had a monte carlo stock made to fit me, it has a 28" vent rib with choke tubes, its convenient because its not just a trap gun, it does well for everything... my advice for u starting out is to get comfortable in ur gun first of all... and if u dont already shoot with both eyes open, u might want to look into it. the added plain of sight will help ur scores incredibly once u get used to it.. good luck and have fun
        95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Working...
        X