Concealed Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    casting lead bullets in your basement, the epitome of weird neighbor.
    Me and my brother did that for a small cannon he made.

Comment

I'd be willing to sell you some concealed weapons if you're interested in them. I have an assault rifle and a pistol.

99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

I have my concealed weapons permit and it only cost me $10 and 2 weeks time waiting to get it. Whats the big deal? (i dont even own a gun yet, too poor to buy one)

I also know about 10 other people that have a permit and carry daily. For most states its a pretty easy thing to get as long as you have a clean criminal reccord.
        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

we met some people in arizona and somehow we got on this subject.

they thought I was crazy for not bringing a gun with me across the country.

one guy said he had one for each vehicle he drives and his wife also carries one lol. He said most people out there do lol.
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
            we met some people in arizona and somehow we got on this subject.

they thought I was crazy for not bringing a gun with me across the country.

one guy said he had one for each vehicle he drives and his wife also carries one lol. He said most people out there do lol.
            It would be perfectly legal for you to have a rifle or shotgun with you at all times in the vehicle. Only states were it wouldn't be legal of course be Massachusetts.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
            X