Fairfield county pisses me off to no end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairfield county pisses me off to no end

So someone left an anonymous letter in my mailbox asking us in a big paragraph to please clean up our driveway and property because it is an eye sore to the area and that they pay high taxes and would appreciate it if we respected our fellow fairfielders and blah blah choice words

guess the neighborhood doesnt like DM anymore..despite the fact its out of sight unless youre standing directly in front of my house looking in

i also guess the neighborhood has someone who is too afraid to approach a 'problem' with their true identity.

this area makes me laugh...meanwhile my neighbor has 2 little dogs that bark all day every day into the night at everything for hours, his house has been under construction since literally 2002...my other neighbor on the other side doesnt maintain his property (overgrown like mad, so on). its always the car that gets these people.

cleaning up isnt a big deal, come ask me and i will gladly comply with a fellow neighbor...but sending me an anonymous letter with strong wording? man that makes me mad, go fuck yourself. grow a set.

it was also fully typed (taped on address and letter itself) so that we couldnt look at handwriting ..gotta say this is one of the more cowardly things ive experienced...i dunno why it pisses me off so much, but it does....
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

I think the same thing, if someone has the balls to ask in person, then fine, ill see what i can do, but if you don't have the balls and secretly place a letter in someones mailbox (federal crime) then you know what, im gonna leave it there to piss you off more
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Thats dumb lol. I tell my neighbors that if im making to much noise or w/e just let me know ill quite down or clean up. Ive had my old jeep sitting on the ground next to my garage for like 3 months+ and all the shit to go along with it, had an engine chillin on a hoist in my driveway for like a month and a half and no one ever said a thing. I live in Cheshire so its basically the same as Fairfield.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
        no one ever said a thing.
        Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
        I live in Cheshire so its basically the same as Fairfield.

Apparently not.,,
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Idk man, there are some douche bags here. I live less than a mile from Million dollars homes, on a fairly bust street, thats why im suprised.
          -Caleb

Comment

my neighbors next door are moving today to go to enfield...im starting to wonder if its the realtor thats been trying to sell that house shitting on me. it would make sense as the average person cant really see DM, but her being next door all the time showing the house, she would see it.

the front/visible portion of our house is neat. I have some tires (the 4 BFG KM1s)/misc items taking up a 3x6 space in our driveway way up in the middle of it(i have a long driveway) and DM...i guess i dont see that part of our property as anyones business but ours

fucking fuck
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

hrmmm, thats a possibilty, would explain the typed letter.
              -Caleb

Comment

paint a mural on the one side of grass/driveway so it looks invisible
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  paint a mural on the one side of grass/driveway so it looks invisible
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

you know who i think it is.
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

not trying to be a poopsie here... but what would it take to move DM???

If it is a big ordeal, then keep it there and maybe the fuckface will "NUT UP."

If it isn't I say just move it.BUT where would you move it??
                      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                        not trying to be a poopsie here... but what would it take to move DM???

If it is a big ordeal, then keep it there and maybe the fuckface will "NUT UP."

If it isn't I say just move it.BUT where would you move it??
                        like i said, cleaning up or moving something isnt an issue to me..i can have DM moved outta here whenever. if someone came up to me and nicely approached me today, and asked me to move it, id have it out of here in a matter of hours.

its the principle of this. people should be accountable for what they say

this just makes me want to make my house scrapyard out of spite

fuckface will never nut up, their next action is an anonymous complaint/report to the police...like it says in the letter
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I agree with the Heavymetal. I am just saying. sometimes it is easier to just oblige and get on with it...

Cliche, but this situation pertains to the "it is not what you say, it is how you say it" principal.
                          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                          • 5.13's
                          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                            I agree with the Heavymetal. I am just saying. sometimes it is easier to just oblige and get on with it...
                            sadly that is my only option if i dont want a call from the town
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

if it's the realtor from next door then this is your only option

BORKED
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X