ok, cat question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, cat question

how do you make a cat stop being an asshole? i have a giant window with a screen on the top half, how would i go about keeping him from climbing the screen and fucking it up? 4 times i took him down, 4th time i closed him in the bathroom for 10 minutes and he didnt go back when i let him out. any suggestions?
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Electric fence/screen.
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

all cats are assholes...buy a super soaker
      1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
      1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
      2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

lol. my cats continue to do this. in fact, my dad had to go out and buy a stronger screen to put up on our sliding back door. whenever we're out there my cats climb because they wanna get out soooo badly...they don't climb the window screens though...but i'm sure you could buy that spray stuff that you can put on furniture and whatnot to make them stop scratching
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

its my apartment screens and they look hella exspensive fuck
          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

how does it climb up to the top half?
            1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
            1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
            2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Whenever he goes near the screen, freak the fuck out and attack the cat. That's what we've done in the past and it worked. When the animal learns that its life becomes threatened when it goes near the screen, it will learn quickly.

Also, when you neuter your cats, they calm down a bit. The kitten stage is a long drawn out stage and once your kitten 'grows up', it's like someone turned off the moron switch to your cat. My current kitten, Vandal, is quite, well, the fucking vandal, but we know in time it will end and 19 hours of sleep will be had a day.

Or buy a scratch post with cat nip.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

spray bottle with water, or smack his ass hard when you catch him. or keep the top half shut.
                up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                eliminator MJ - Sold
                99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                  all cats are assholes...buy a super soaker
                  lol this. we have a designated water gun for when the cats get outta line.
                  erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Shoot it. I fuckin hate cats.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                      x2
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        buy a scratch post with cat nip.
                        we have scratch post material heading up a center beam in the basement and across the ceiling to the stairs

but now all the cats are on the 2nd & 3rd floors

scratch post... the screens in the house will get fucked up and your shower curtain and your matress and your rugs
                        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Ive never had a kitten so luckily i havent had to deal with this, I like Phils idea lol
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                            Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                            x2
                            x3. waste of money

Comment

your really going to say a kitten is a waste of money and whats our hobby again? Seriously lol. this cat cost me maybe 150$. i have a dead toyota on tons sitting at my grandmothers house right now that needs a set of alloys to replace the broke alloys, a motor thats dead and a tcase that needs to be resecured. then theres my 2009 tow rig, ect ect. so im sorry a kitten pails in comparrison to 4 wheeling at this time lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X