No announcement yet.

Dear mavis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting them now, its not a strip, it's a chunk down all the way to the cords, two got cut, on has a bit of a cut on the inner lip.

How does the tread life insurance work? will they replace it if it has almost all the tread? (3/4 of the tread is good)
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

they will measure your tires, have them measure the middle because almost all tires come with less tread on the very edges then the center does (brand new). They will prorate it based on that. meaning you would still need to pay for tires probably. I wouldnt settle for anything less then new tires for free or at least heavily discounted. Tell them its their fault the Tech wasnt careful and didnt lube it up.
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold
      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

The gouges along the inside of the at's are from stock backspacing with the 8.8 and the tires rubbed the leafs

Tire 1

Tire 2

tire 3

Annnnnnnd the 12.50's.... Cause it happened.

Last edited by LittleD; 08-14-2010, 07:39 PM.

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Went and talked to the manager today and his opinion on why they were cut is because He Wouldn't run them on a vehicle. He said they weren't soaped up because he didn't tell the tire guy to (dumb ass tire guy to not do it anyways). The main thing that my dad went on about, is their my tires, they hold air, they do the purpose that i need them to do.

In the end he said he's going to try and get tires with similar tread wear, either a 10.5 or a 12.5 (if there 12.5's ill be selling them some time soon). and if they don't have anything in 2 weeks, my father is taking them to small claims court.

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

i have done tires and never have had that kind of problem. the only thing that has happened was like the problem on tire three

Comment

Working...
            X