No announcement yet.

New from Eastern Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright lol. Sounds like a plan, should i just disconnect them or take them out completely. The rear ones i mean.
    Lift: 4.5" RC
    Tires: 33" BFG A/T's
    Misc: Hamerred Tan Paint, Homemade Roof Rack, Bumpers and Half Doors.

Comment

take em out and throw em away. You will never need them ever

Comment

Haha okay, i think i might be able to convince him on the back ones. I got to find disconnects for the front though.
        Lift: 4.5" RC
        Tires: 33" BFG A/T's
        Misc: Hamerred Tan Paint, Homemade Roof Rack, Bumpers and Half Doors.

Comment

yea take those stupid things out. Everyone here has no swaybars and have never had a stability problem.

welcome to the fold. Stick around, you'll like it here
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by MdgtRac View Post
            alright lol. Sounds like a plan, should i just disconnect them or take them out completely. The rear ones i mean.
            You gotta pull the wheels off unbolt it and pull the whole freakin think out one side, cant just "disco" the rear

Comment

Originally posted by BlacXJeep View Post
              You gotta pull the wheels off unbolt it and pull the whole freakin think out one side, cant just "disco" the rear
              since when??
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                since when??
                ok so you could technically leave it in there, what i meant is its not like the front, your better off just pulling it out completely, unless you plan on towing. and im sure you could do it without pulling a wheel, but it sure makes it a lot easier

Comment

Originally posted by BlacXJeep View Post
                  ok so you could technically leave it in there, what i meant is its not like the front, your better off just pulling it out completely, unless you plan on towing. and im sure you could do it without pulling a wheel, but it sure makes it a lot easier
                  no i know what it does. I have no sway bars in the front or the rear, i just meant since when do you have to take the tires off to take it out. I crawled under mine, unbolted everything and pulled it out. takes about 5 minutes total.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

im not running any either, and I wasn't trying to tell you, I was just trying to help this dude out

Comment

Late response here but you could just cut a section out of the middle with a sawzaw that way when he looks there still there
                      98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Welcome to the site.
                        06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyjeep92 View Post
                          Late response here but you could just cut a section out of the middle with a sawzaw that way when he looks there still there
                          hahaha
                          -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                          -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                          -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                          -57 GMC Pickup
                          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Welcome!

Nice XJ by the way. I'm pretty sure I've passed you on the road. I'm from Storrs but I'm in the Andover/Columbia area a lot.
                            -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyjeep92 View Post
                              Great first post!!
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK!

Comment

Working...
                                X