Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob

Whats up boys and girls my names Terry from Berlin, CT. I've got a 96 Jeep Cherokee Sport, no crazy mods done to it. Odo just crested 225K. Paid $1,000 for the jeep about two years ago and its been good to me since.
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Welcome to Got any pics of your rig? I'm unsure what a stock XJ looks like What color is it?

BTW; I hope your control arm problem gets solved soon
    Last edited by bucketokarma; 02-19-2009, 11:13 AM.
    Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

The XJ is red...I wouldn't mind doing some mods to it though...I'm gonna snap some pictures of the situation underneath tonight, and I may as well take some pictures of the jeep itself while I'm at it. Another thing I thought of while I'm at it, anyone else ever had a problem with the lower seat mounting bracket? Mine seems to have snapped so I keep the back seats down to the seat in place, otherwise it's like riding a roller coaster every time I take a turn. Annoying to say the least, and I can't find a replacement anywhere!

Comment

welcome
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

welcomeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

all you need is a spring for the seat- tom had that problem on his cherokee, im sure he'll post up on exactly what he did.

welcome btw

Comment

Thank god, I hope so. This has been driving me crazy for the longest time.

Comment

welcome to , i love you
                dirty30

Comment

Hey Terry, glad you made it over here. These guys will help you take care of your XJ, plus there are a bunch of us who also like to go cruising on 2 wheels.
                  =Jeff=
                  1993 XJ Sport, Rusty's 3" full pack, 235/75/15 Firestone Destination A/T's, custom sliders, custom bumper w/receiver, class III receiver
                  1982 Honda CB750SC w/Kerker 4-2 exhaust, Unifilters, jet kit, HD Sportster seat, and Z-shaped bars.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcome parade. I have a couple of things in mind I could surely use a hand with.

Comment

sweet another 96 XJ with over 200K miles. Welcome
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Welcome.
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

welcome to the club
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

welcome dude
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Welcome the more the merrier.
                              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                              X