X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome, and yes your YJ is nicer than most ive scene
    dirty30

Comment

Welcome to the shit show nice to meet u Sunday I was the one laying down with my camera. (Tad bit. Hungover)
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
        (Tad bit. Hungover)
        Understatement.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
          Thanks... The retro's are awesome. Not sure what all I've got planned for the bugeye yet. I want to keep it DD'able, so I'm not sure if lowering it or anything like that is in the future. Probably a dedicated set of summer wheels and then put some Blizzaks on the stockers for winter.
          both of mine were lowered and were very comfortable on the road still. they had some power mods but it was still reliable. if yours is a stick be careful of that trans though
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

I don't doubt comfort (with the right equipment to lower it), I just question being able to be driven in snow that's more than a dusting. Debating an exhaust of some sort, just for the sound without throwing too much money into a ton of performance stuff. It's quick enough for me to scoot along when I need to (remember, I built Festivas here, hah!). And yes, I've got the 5-speed. I've heard about the paper transmission. More reason to upgrade to something better when it does break.

And thanks for the comments on the YJ. I'm pretty happy with it, but would love to see it on some 35's or 37's with axles, lockers, etc... Someday when the bills are paid.

Comment

Great to meet you last weekend. Def. stick around and go wheeling with us
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

good luck with both man. mine were low and had no issues plowing through new england winters
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                X