New from West Haven CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from West Haven CT

Whats up everybody. My name is Pat. Im from West Haven, CT and Ive been looking for a group of local jeepers for a while now. Bunch of people over on cherokeeforum.com are members here so I decided to check it out.

Ive had my 2000 XJ for about a year. Spent the past year getting the feel of the jeep and learning as much as possible about it. A few minor mods, but nothing serious. Its a DD but Ive wheeled it a bunch. (As much as I can for stock height lol).

Anyway, got a 2 inch BB going in this weekend and hopefully some 30's sometime soon.

Heres a few pics of my ride
    Attached Files

Welcome Dude!
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

welcome pat, glad to have ya aboard
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

hiya! welcome to SiS
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Welcome to the madness.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Welcome.
            I lurk west haven more often than I'm proud to admit. Probably see ya around.
            My jeep kind of looks like a saturn wagon.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
              Welcome.
              I lurk west haven more often than I'm proud to admit. Probably see ya around.
              My jeep kind of looks like a saturn wagon.
              Ive lived here all my life ... yeahhh not exactly a wonderful place lol..

I see tons of jeeps around town. Mine is the salt encrusted, sandy, muddy, black turd with a peeling roof...just in case you see me around

Comment

Oh, so it's a shitty jeep from West Haven, duly noted. I'll wave next time I'm around. =P
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Welcome. And I must add that is one of the cleanest engine bays I have ever seen on an XJ!
                  Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
                  93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
                  Eric

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome man, what part of West Haven are you from? I live near the beach, have the black '96 with 33's
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Saw the posts on CF, thats too bad. Hopefully you stick around and draw your own conclusions. We have a large member base, certainly not for no reason, as with any club.

Not many of our actual members browse cherokeeforum on a normal basis
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Im from Allingtown. Im right near the maltby lakes. Im down near the beach all the time. Ive worked at the tackle shop on Kimberly for a few years now. I deffinately plan on sticking around to check this place out! I was just putting out some feelers.

Comment

All good, definitely understood...I'd do the same myself
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Vogt View Post
                              Im from Allingtown. Im right near the maltby lakes. Im down near the beach all the time. Ive worked at the tackle shop on Kimberly for a few years now. I deffinately plan on sticking around to check this place out! I was just putting out some feelers.
                              No way, I worked at the marina down the street
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                              X