No announcement yet.

New From LI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the jeep was better on gas I would drive completely around NJ instead of passing through it. No offense to any NJ members but that show deff made me not want to be anywhere near the jersey shore.....I would like to try my luck at surfcasting down there in the spring though...anyone surfcast in NJ?

Comment

whats up derek, we'll find you an 88 for that thing..glad your finally lifting it we'll have another person to head to rausch with..
      -Jason
      99WJ 4.0
      IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

Yea man....need to get together its been a while since we all hung out....your truck looks sweet man.......Ive got a welder and a tube bender so eventually ill be fabbing up some bumpers and such.....talk to you soon man

Comment

Welcome man Im from the east end of this shitty island.. plans for this thing sound pretty good
          89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
          95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
          97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
          If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

hey from "The Middle" im from shirley. hey you guys i happen to love this Island she is beautiful so all you haters
            2000 XJ 8.25 rear 4.5 BDS lift, 31x10.5 KM2's, Procomp Alloys Series 7069

Comment

Working...
            X