No announcement yet.

Slade checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CumminsJeep- oh sweet, I didnt realize there were guys on here from Jersey.

gobigorgohome- my gf is at the Storrs Campus.

Pedro- I currently go to RUtgers ( New Brunswick) for Army ROTC and Monmouth for regular classes, its a hell of a drive everyday especially in a XJ haha.

Thanks for all the positive Jeep comments.
    U.S. Army

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post
      CumminsJeep- oh sweet, I didnt realize there were guys on here from Jersey.
      We have guys from PA, a good chunk from Jersey, some from NY, a bunch from CT, some MA, and some RI. Thats the general span here
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

a few are out in the mid west.......
        God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          We have guys from PA, a good chunk from Jersey, some from NY, a bunch from CT, some MA, and some RI. Thats the general span here

Alright cool. I thought I would be the only one in these parts. This makes things better.
          U.S. Army

Comment

Alright cool. I thought I would be the only one in these parts. This makes things better.
            Nope, you have myself, cumminsJeep (my brother), Burton58 (from West Milford), and Courtney (from down across the river from Philly) all from Jersey. We like having more jersey people to fend off all the guido hate.

WAIT! I have a few questions

Is it taylor ham or pork roll?
            Is it Sprinkles or Jimmies?

GO. this is vital.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              Nope, you have myself, cumminsJeep (my brother), Burton58 (from West Milford), and Courtney (from down across the river from Philly) all from Jersey. We like having more jersey people to fend off all the guido hate.

WAIT! I have a few questions

Is it taylor ham or pork roll?
              Is it Sprinkles or Jimmies?

GO. this is vital.
              Awesome.

Pork Roll.
              Sprinkles.

I hope Im right hahaha.
              U.S. Army

Comment

yeah, we're from all over the place

as the name states, i'm from LI
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Awesome.

Pork Roll.
                  Sprinkles.

I hope Im right hahaha.

Damnit. You central Jerseyans are mixin and matchin all the time with the Taylor Ham/Pork Roll battle. But, you got Sprinkles right.

Now, Hoagie or a Sub?
                  P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Damnit. You central Jerseyans are mixin and matchin all the time with the Taylor Ham/Pork Roll battle. But, you got Sprinkles right.

Now, Hoagie or a Sub?
                    jimmies is just ridiculous. it makes me mad when i hear people use it.

and it's a HERO
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

and it's a HERO
                      well that's just plain wrong
                      P8R

Comment

Hero = Hayden Panettiere, not a sammich.

Jimmies = boot to the head.
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Now, Hoagie or a Sub?

Haha well really not a fan of the Taylor Ham/ Pork Roll so that one was kinda a guess.

I use both (again Central Jersey ). Depends on where Im at. Wawa its a sub, little private shops its hoagies.
                          U.S. Army

Comment

well that's just plain wrong
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Depends on where Im at. Wawa its a sub, little private shops its hoagies.
                              How about that, I was expecting the opposite here. I even catch myself calling a wawa sub a hoagie just because it is always advertised as such. Unfortunately we don't have the Wawa luxury up here in the North Jersey, but we do have some damn good sub places.
                              P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                                Unless it is one from Umbertos and it involves lots of Cheese, eggplant/chicken, and parmaseanization. I'll give ya that one
                                P8R

Comment

Working...
                                X