Mabell Oct 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
    I conveniently have a starter that mostly works. Tell him to stop being a bitch.
    Its not the starter you stupid cunt its something with the ignition switch me thinks
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Well it is 2012, I think we can all understand and appreciate his sexuality choice and therefore should not berate him any further if he would rather have sword fights.
      Don't Panic

Comment

Originally posted by Calabrate2 View Post
        Well it is 2012, I think we can all understand and appreciate his sexuality choice and therefore should not berate him any further if he would rather have sword fights.
        Finally thank you Trevor!
        97' zj
        2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Fucking ready!!!

Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
          www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Ill be at your house around 930am
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I do try and be fair balanced when ever possible
              Don't Panic

Comment

Just went for a test drive. I'll be trailering.

Anybody have an O2 sensor kicking around they would wanna let me permanently borrow? For cash even?
                97 XJ.

Comment

Hey Caleb could you grab an o2 sensor from Dan its for the purple jeep from Armand
                  97' zj
                  2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Just went for a test drive. I'll be trailering.

Anybody have an O2 sensor kicking around they would wanna let me permanently borrow? For cash even?
                    97 XJ.

Comment

Patiently waiting for pictures and damage report......

Wish I could have made it today but i had to get my own jeep running so I had a vehicle to drive this week.
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                        Fucking ready!!!

Do I spy brandy new iroks?
                        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                        some people choose video games
                        some choose projects
                        some choose welding random things together

Comment

drag link proceded to fall off about a half mile once i got off the high way thank god, but I still ended up in someones front yard. I had just flipped the steering with gofreits about a month ago and i guess the nuts loosened up. They dont have you use the cotter pin nuts anymore, but im going to use them i cant be having that happen again, or im just going to tack weld the other nuts on because there like a flange nut. thankfully i had another TRE with a nut.
                          04 WJ, 6.5 inch lift on 35'' MTR/K, Clayton long arms,locked
                          Jon

Comment

damn! your lucky, that sucks.
                            No those are the same bald iroks I have had, just have paint stripe from doing alignment.
                            Dan.
                            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Oh, and there will be AWESOME pics to follow. I will add that it was a damn slick day. I have never been out there with it wet and its nothing like a dry summer day.
                              After walking up gatekeeper my confidence was high. But that was the only thing I "walked" up all day.
                              It all kind of culminated on zuki hill where I gave it my best effort and was denied, multiple times lol.
                              I only ended up with a damaged wheel. (lip was pretty mangled, had to hammer it in to hold air)
                              Some good dents, and thats about it. Im really happy with the jeeps performance.
                              I would say that Chickos had the best day. He worked hard for it but made zuki hill.
                              Cant wait for the pics
                              Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by libtech08 View Post
                                drag link proceded to fall off about a half mile once i got off the high way thank god, but I still ended up in someones front yard. I had just flipped the steering with gofreits about a month ago and i guess the nuts loosened up. They dont have you use the cotter pin nuts anymore, but im going to use them i cant be having that happen again, or im just going to tack weld the other nuts on because there like a flange nut. thankfully i had another TRE with a nut.
                                I have my steering flipped with Goferits. I never used the nut the supplied, and don't really understand why they want you to use it. I have mine welded in and use a washer and castle nut. Never had a problem.

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                                Oh, and there will be AWESOME pics to follow. I will add that it was a damn slick day. I have never been out there with it wet and its nothing like a dry summer day.
                                After walking up gatekeeper my confidence was high. But that was the only thing I "walked" up all day.
                                It all kind of culminated on zuki hill where I gave it my best effort and was denied, multiple times lol.
                                I only ended up with a damaged wheel. (lip was pretty mangled, had to hammer it in to hold air)
                                Some good dents, and thats about it. Im really happy with the jeeps performance.
                                I would say that Chickos had the best day. He worked hard for it but made zuki hill.
                                Cant wait for the pics
                                Slick big time. Hannah got lots of videos, I will post them.

My pile was grumpy and is very tired after being beaten all season so I took it kinda easy. Always good to get out and enjoy metal scraping across rocks.
                                97 XJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X