June 10th - Meet & Greet- Food & Supplies List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErikVilla View Post

whattt since when i use to drive in there all the time without paying looks like ill be working the corners to scrounge up some money
    will went today and was told you have to pay...i guess because it's after memorial day
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

thats screwed up...ive never had to payohwell...atleast i didntfind out when i pulled up hahaha...idk if seeing all of you is worth the 10 though
      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

is there anything else thats not being brought i'll bring it
        98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

grilling utensiles? i dont think anyone mentioned them...
          1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

yes! grilling utensils please

-nicole
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

allrightt i'll see what i can get hah
              98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Im gonna bring the ruckus

So just pencil me in
                dirty30

Comment

I'm out
                  2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                  97' zj
                  2012 surbra imperza DD
                  im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

why?!

Comment

ill bring some trashbags if hes out

Comment

I'm joking
                        2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                        97' zj
                        2012 surbra imperza DD
                        im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

ok...

Comment

have villa bring the utenciles as well, he just needs to keep them out of the mud this time
                            98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
                            98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

Hey guys had a great time. To bad i had to leave early, but my game went well scored one in regulation and the winning one in the shoot out. And am in so much pain.
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

nice day the girlfriend was upset cus she walked all around idian wells for 35 mins tryn to find us because there was no cell service haha
                                01 tj

Comment

Working...
                                X