June 10th - Meet & Greet- Food & Supplies List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
    cant wait to see you guys! itll be fun as always...phil you going to ride this bitch till 7pm like we did last M&G? whos bringing the whistler nerf football?
    Yeah, why not, unless someone wants to host a bonfire somewhere that night. I'm down for whatever.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Yeah, why not, unless someone wants to host a bonfire somewhere that night. I'm down for whatever.
      my brother just dug a firepit at my house actually...and my dads in texas for a while so i got the house to me and my brother...on the other hand it sucks cause we have to pay all the bills
      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
        my brother just dug a firepit at my house actually...and my dads in texas for a while so i got the house to me and my brother...on the other hand it sucks cause we have to pay all the bills
        This would be a good time to quit smoking cigarettes and saving money to pay for things that actually matter.
        sigpic

Comment

My apologies kids, my college buddy is turning the big 30 this weekend.
          Don't Panic

Comment

I can only stay till like 2:30 due to i have le hockey game. I tried to get suspended last week for this game but i guess even starting a fight wasnt good enough lol.
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
              I tried to get suspended last week
              97 XJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                You think i joke lol. I drove 250 miles home just to get in a fight and get thrown out. Hoping they were gonna say that game and the one this sunday but they were nice to me lol.
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I didn't doubt for one second that you were kidding, which is exactly what I found so amusing.
                  97 XJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    This would be a good time to quit smoking cigarettes and saving money to pay for things that actually matter.
                    with the recent stress factors in my life i see it as a direct danger to my self and others to quit...but what do i know? lifes hard to deal with sometimes
                    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

You guys should come to my hockey game it can get very amusing sometimes
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

will was checking out the grill situation today, he should report back sometime today
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Roger, command.
                          sigpic

Comment

there are grills there. also as a heads up, parking for the park is around $10...so maybe carpooling would be a good idea for some of you
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                              there are grills there. also as a heads up, parking for the park is around $10...so maybe carpooling would be a good idea for some of you
                              Thanks for the heads up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

whattt since when i use to drive in there all the time without paying looks like ill be working the corners to scrounge up some money
                                01 tj

Comment

Working...
                                X