Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus fuck!.... can that be resized?
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Also, cage match has been setup.......

Let's see if we can get one to take off....

If not, I'm not even mad, this is already a forum classic

Comment

HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
        OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Still nothing

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            How selfish can you fucking be? Look in the fucking mirror you asshole and get your life together. And I don't mean the fake life you tell people on Facebook/Instagram. No one gives a fuck how much Kat and you love each other and no one gives a fuck that you raced a 4600 car in California. You don't need to tell everyone every 5 minutes.

You know what people would respect a lot more? If you got your act together, decided you actually wanted to hold a job instead of being fired every 6 months, built a career, and raised a child. That is called being a responsible adult and something you should be proud of. You literally have the rest of your life to race. But guess what, that baby is coming whether you like it or not. Knock off the YOLO and "prove people" wrong bullshit and better your situation. No one said you had to give up racing, but you got yourself into this and you seem to be doing everything in your power to make the worst possible decisions for you, Kat, and that baby. Your whole existence in the last 8 months has to be the most irresponsible thing I have seen in my entire life.

The problem is, you will just see me and the others who posted in here as being haters and stomping on your dreams because that's what you tell yourself to sleep at night. And most likely, your parents will bail you out. Again. The reality is when that baby comes into the world, your dreams come to a screeching halt for a little while because NOTHING else should matter but that baby. Baby food or Fox shocks...take your pick. Oh wait you don't have a job to buy either one. So instead of raising that child you will just post on Facebook/IG about how much you love your Gal and she's the best mom ever while you are out "racing." Or the classic "I know I'm a pain in the ass but she puts up with my shit so I love her" posts. Go ahead, prove me wrong...

YOUR life is no longer YOUR life. Take some responsibility and grow the fuck up. I know you wont get it so I don't know why I even wasted my time typing this. But at least I can say I probably have spoken for most people who know you.
            can you update this?

Comment

I guess my aim was pretty spot on?!?!?!? LOL

It’s pretty easy when it’s so predictable and consistent

Y’all should do yourselves a favor and just unfollow. Save yourself 47 posts a day you don’t have to see
              Last edited by CumminsJeep; 05-04-2018, 06:47 PM.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I got removed and blocked, so

Wonder how Chris Jardine's new motor is going to fail this time.
                Last edited by Ruepart Hoaxley; 05-05-2018, 10:11 AM.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  How selfish can you fucking be? Look in the fucking mirror you asshole and get your life together. And I don't mean the fake life you tell people on Facebook/Instagram. No one gives a fuck how much Kat and you love each other and no one gives a fuck that you raced a 4600 car in California. You don't need to tell everyone every 5 minutes.

You know what people would respect a lot more? If you got your act together, decided you actually wanted to hold a job instead of being fired every 6 months, built a career, and raised a child. That is called being a responsible adult and something you should be proud of. You literally have the rest of your life to race. But guess what, that baby is coming whether you like it or not. Knock off the YOLO and "prove people" wrong bullshit and better your situation. No one said you had to give up racing, but you got yourself into this and you seem to be doing everything in your power to make the worst possible decisions for you, Kat, and that baby. Your whole existence in the last 8 months has to be the most irresponsible thing I have seen in my entire life.

The problem is, you will just see me and the others who posted in here as being haters and stomping on your dreams because that's what you tell yourself to sleep at night. And most likely, your parents will bail you out. Again. The reality is when that baby comes into the world, your dreams come to a screeching halt for a little while because NOTHING else should matter but that baby. Baby food or Fox shocks...take your pick. Oh wait you don't have a job to buy either one. So instead of raising that child you will just post on Facebook/IG about how much you love your Gal and she's the best mom ever while you are out "racing." Or the classic "I know I'm a pain in the ass but she puts up with my shit so I love her" posts. Go ahead, prove me wrong...

YOUR life is no longer YOUR life. Take some responsibility and grow the fuck up. I know you wont get it so I don't know why I even wasted my time typing this. But at least I can say I probably have spoken for most people who know you.

you're still a hater

Comment

Originally posted by Ruepart Hoaxley View Post
                    I got removed and blocked, so

Wonder how Chris Jardine's new motor is going to fail this time.
                    in whose jeep?

Comment

Working...
                    X