Fucking cooling systems..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking cooling systems..

so when i got the 96 xj i replaced the radiator, water pump and thermostat. I flushed the whole system because there was this nasty brown shit all up in it. i got rid of all of it and replaced it with coolant and distilled water and its been running great, just below 210. well today the lower hose went on it and i put water in it to get me to the parts store and its all brown and nasty and shit again... what is that stuff and how do i get rid of it/ fix the source of it? thanks..
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

The brown shit u are seeing is the result of the antifreeze actually holding a charge of electricity. Don't worry it's a perfectly natural thing like the high school slutt getting knocked up it's bound to happen ur best bet is to put new coolant and repeat maybe once more. Any problems message me
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by towmaster13 View Post
      The brown shit u are seeing is the result of the antifreeze actually holding a charge of electricity. Don't worry it's a perfectly natural thing like the high school slutt getting knocked up it's bound to happen ur best bet is to put new coolant and repeat maybe once more. Any problems message me
      Hokay sweet thanks.

Comment

No problems man I work for jeep so I kinda know my shit lol
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

No problems man I work for jeep so I kinda know my shit lol
          nice. im going to auto school and taking the chrysler specific course soon.

Comment

oh nice what school u lookin to go to
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

oh nice what school u lookin to go to
              Massbay community college. Its close to me and they have a good auto program from what I've heard. They offer the company specific courses (Chrysler, GM, Mercedes etc.) So I thought it was cool that I could take the Chrysler course and hopefully find a job involving Jeeps.

Comment

Working...
              X