X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

touche, i never thought of that. good addition

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I will eventually get some real tires. I know thornbirds aren't the best, but they'll get me by for now.

By the way, my wheels are pro comp! I feel I'm drifting closer and closer to jeepforum. Everything............so dark............light..........fading......

Haha, never, I'm here to stay. But they are nice wheels
      2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

some things are better left unsaid get ready for it....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

[QUOTE] taking a cut off wheel to my hood and fenders makes me cry inside!
          QUOTE]

From recent experience, just cutt them quickly, it's like pulling off a band aid the faster you do it the less it hurts.
          Last edited by trained.monkey; 03-06-2009, 10:53 AM.
          If you can buy the parts in a store, is it realy custom?
          -T.M.

Plans: dodge bullets.

Comment

i have pro comps
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

holy crap pro comp rims on 35/14.5 thornbirds. my brain cannot comprehend the amount of fail in that statement BTW another friend of ours had them on a YJ. he had trouble climbing over a 1 foot high log
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

My friend had 33 thornbirds on his YJ, got stuck in mud, I went around him and pulled him out on my 31" general's

Getting back on topic though I ran spacers on my old Jeep and see nothing seriously wrong with them
                Last edited by ninetysix-ex-jay; 03-06-2009, 08:48 PM.
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

im new and im getting the hint thornbirds are junk and pro comp wheels are too. not to go off topic but anything else i should stay away from?
                  01 Xj- 6.5" long armed need slip yoke
                  06 Duramax- EFI live, airdog, water-meth

Comment

Originally posted by mark95xj View Post
                    im new and im getting the hint thornbirds are junk and pro comp wheels are too. not to go off topic but anything else i should stay away from?
                    Pro comp wheels are NOT junk, but everyone here says they are "cursed" by pro comp (meaning there vehicles break when they use pro comp branded parts).

As for tires, Thornbirds are not junk, and unless someone has first hand experience with them, I wouldn't take thier opinions too seriously. They are not the best, but it's in the driving too.
                    2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

my 30" wranger gsa's will smoke comp buggies on 37" creepys because i got skill
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                        my 30" wranger gsa's will smoke comp buggies on 37" creepys because i got skill
                        To bad you dont have enough lift for 30s. O my GSA where kick ass.
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X