Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAKES!!!!

they dont works

they just went while i was driving and i almost hit someone. break lines seem fine, opened master cylinder and i have plenty of fluid. i am dumbfounded.....any ideas???? other then bleeding the lines and fillin her back up?
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

MC could be airbound....

Comment

Blown wheel cylinder? did you check every line?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

You fucking let fred touch it
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Blown wheel cylinder? did you check every line?
          i think this may be it.....i didnt have alotta time to check everything yesterday. i'll get back to ya when i do. i love/hate my jeep
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Even if the rear went you have the fronts. Check the linkage and seperate the booster and master and check the rod.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
              Even if the rear went you have the fronts. Check the linkage and seperate the booster and master and check the rod.
              thanks alex, will do....let you guys know what i find

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
              X