I need some measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some measurements

I would like some measurements of the following coils sitting at ride height

stock xj coils height:
    1" lift coil height:
    2" lift coil height:
    3" lift coil height:

Also what brand coil it is, and if you know the spring rate that would be stellar

Thanks
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

old man emu 930 coils 160 lb spring rate. I forgot what stock ride height is, but I know I netted exactly 2" from them when I measured

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
      old man emu 930 coils 160 lb spring rate. I forgot what stock ride height is, but I know I netted exactly 2" from them when I measured
      can you get me a measurement from bottom of the coil to the top please?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

do you need compressed as in with the vehicle on it or out of the vehicle?

Comment

with the weight of the vehicle on it
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

ok gimme a sec i got 3 inch coils ill measure

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
              do you need compressed as in with the vehicle on it or out of the vehicle?
              OP..... "I would like some measurements of the following coils sitting at ride height"

ride height?

just like lucas murphy in that lucas oil rig huh
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

rough country 3 inch coils just put in today sit at 15 3/4 of an inch at 160 lbs/inch
                and zj coils that have been in for a while are 13 and 7/8ths dunno the spring rate on the zj coils

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                  OP..... "I would like some measurements of the following coils sitting at ride height"

ride height?

just like lucas murphy in that lucas oil rig huh
                  he confused me when he said just from the top to the bottom of the coil in the other post... i read the original at a different time from that post lol

Comment

Working...
                  X