No announcement yet.

Bumper Idears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its in your budget I would go with Hanson. Have you ruled out making a bumper?
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      If its in your budget I would go with Hanson. Have you ruled out making a bumper?
      i would be the one building said bumper
      dirty30

Comment

If its in your budget I would go with Hanson. Have you ruled Dylan making you a bumper?
        Fixed for you

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post

/thread
          i'm doing something similar on a yj i just got a job for....

it will be a stubby bumper like that, with integrated winch plate and a grill hoop. he doesn't want a stinger though, so if it's something you wanted, we could talk.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

If its in your budget I would go with Hanson. Have you ruled out DILLON making a bumper?
            I thought about chopping mine up and making a stubby bumpa. Cutting the ends off and keeping the hoop. Other ideas welcome
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Can you throw up a picture of your bumper?

Comment

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Actually, I think if you just chop the sides off of it then it will look pretty sweet
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Seeing that angle I think it would look pretty good if you chopped it

Comment

I think I might cut the ends off mine, if it doesn't look good then whatever. I'll run it, try to sell it and buy another one
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X