Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many tricks needed to give a Heep as Birthday gifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many tricks needed to give a Heep as Birthday gifts?

I thought that I was gna be the man after giving a Jeep to my Mrs. and be outta the shitter for at least a month....

Well SHOCKER...

After getting a free '92 Limited XJ a month or so ago, I found a dude that rolled his Heep and was unloading enough parts to change the XJ's attitude they way I envisioned...

I left for NJ to get them @ 11pm on a Friday night

The Jeep parts came home really late and I was not gonna be hiding (5) 33" tires @ 4 am. So much for doing this like Overhaulin' but that was the plan!

Ya know fake the Heep being towed...

Show up all giddy a week or SO(operative word here) later lookin':UBER FIRE STYLICIOUS (Painted, Lifted, Boomin' and Blingin in Hick fashion of course)

Needless to say that was a far fetched dream that most of you would surely have corrected me on if I dared let anyone know what I was REALLY thinking with this?

So after lookin like I went on a "toy run" with my pickup full of Swampers, bumpers, lift kit the mysterious Overhaulin' episode was abrubtly cancelled...

So the XJ was gonna get Hicked out in the driveway ASAP. About 2-3 days into wrenching part time its not getting "accepted" as a gift; so I found 2 skids of stone down the street and decide I will landscape a Rock wall and do a stoop for my bride's 40th.

Basically, I have camp Fallujah on my front lawn now. The Jeep is together in the rear(tires, springs, shackles etc) The front end needs a bit of FABBin
    There a can be no words uttered from my wife like "death wobble" as I would most likely hear them after an ER visit...

Now I am lucky enuf to be going to my buds garage to put the rest of it together with only after having to spend more on steering parts and more.

Thank God I've gotten bombarded with work and my REPO friend needs a boat load of work... Hoping to have this thing ballin' in the near future.

If anyone has had experience with dual rigs as a tree huggin romance attempt please advise...

Otherwise, buy it done!
    '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

i simply cannot comprehend what you just said
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

WHAT?!?

I.......I have absolutely nothing here......
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

i saw 33" swampers
        2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

something about a vehicle being built for your wife??
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

DISCLAIMER: This is 85% accurate.

I think what he is trying to say is: He was trying to build his wife a rig. He went to go get parts late at night, however at 4 am he could not hide the tires. Then fake the Jeep being towed. Bring it back at a later date, completely built. Tires,Lift,bumpers,etc. Something happened and the XJ was not accepted as a gift. He bought stone and built a wall. He didn't finish building it yet. He is going to his friend's house to finish it. He is lucky that he is making a lot of money. I think he wants to go wheeling his wife. She drives one Jeep he drives a different one. At the end of the build he wants to sell it?
            99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

Daven that was pretty good!

Sorry guys I need some subtitles as usual...

My lingo is so out there. I wanna build a grocery getter/wheeler for my wife. She was in an 06 Commander and that was like blaaaahblahblah....kids always thought it was so boring etc but it was good for a GG etc. Id never buy one though....

Down to 1 car payment from 3 and I wanna keep it that way.

Basically I want to get this thing painted too. That was ll she wanted was paint. I want more cuz I wanna do "play dates".

I really didn't think it would be as masculine looking but I gotta get it nicer inside. I thought maybe better seats as I have ZJ's but they gotta get chopped a lil as they're high and wrong color so they need covers or a dye job. I would even do MASTERCRAFTS if it would close the deal. I like older built things but I'm really cool with all go and no show...the peeling clearcoat has to go lol

Anyways, just realizing that the steering has to be done and done tight! JKS track bar, tie rods, draglinks.

I really wouldn't wanna sell this thing as its a cool gift and my wife rocks...

They verdict will be after the paint... I was scrounging up smoked classic wheels, tail light housing and an 8.8 today.

Hope that's easier to grasp...
              '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
              '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
              '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
              '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Why is this in tech??
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

CB3......
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X