Dana 60s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana 60s

Did Ford Dana 60s come in driver and passanger side drops?
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Nope. Look into chevy/dodge. Low pinion though unfortunately

Comment

okay, so just so we're clear.

what your saying, is that Ford only had Dana 60s with drivers side differentials.

correct?
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Yea, to my knowledge. Fords have kingpins up till 91.5 ish i believe. Chevys all have kingpins. Don't care about the dodge ones. Ford has driver drop. No one else does.

Comment

Here do some readin

Dana 60

Comment

i just needed someone to agree with me so i dont feel like im losing my damn mind. thanks dude. I feel better about my situation now.

Comment

the dana 61 and 50 also i think come in driver side drop... Or have.. But ya dont want them anyway lol
              XJ
              MJ
              Buick??

Comment

whats the difference between the d60 and d61?
                1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

the 1

Comment

and honestly, id like to know too haha.

Comment

fords were only driver side i believe.....my dodge is driver also. but ford ones came with manual hubs while dodge came with vacuum/shift fork bull shit

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

yeah dude, the fords were only drivers side , while chevy's came with Pside drops

Comment

my ford HP Dana60 came as a passenger side drop and a center drop for the rear.
                          Now it fits perfect in a CJ
                          well it didn't come like that I made it that way.
                          When you change it you can also rotate the caster/pinion angle and change width.
                          Let me know if you need it done.

I think the High Pinion is definitely worth it.

RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                          www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                          Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

if only there was a link in the tech sticky that taught you all of this
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                              if only there was a link in the tech sticky that taught you all of this
                              Thats the thing. I KNEW all this.

and my Ford 60 IS a drivers side drop.

basically, i just needed you all to agree with me so I can be SURE that I know what Im talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X