tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tires

who has the best prices/deals on tires need to buy a set buy the end of this week begin of next

thanks

walmart has tires starting at like 37 bucks... but if they are going on your jeep they will probably be a little too small

Comment

yes they are going om my jeep thanks corey they need to be between a 36 and 40 with a 17" wheel

Comment

www.reallycheaptirestore.com
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i hear pep boys sells tires starting at $26

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT YOU WANT
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

theres three 215/65-16s sitting on the lawn of my neighbor's house, good tread.

Comment

Originally posted by kappy View Post
              yes they are going om my jeep thanks corey they need to be between a 36 and 40 with a 17" wheel
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                you are buying new fucking tires or so it seems

most people i know who want big tires have an idea of what manufacturer/design/type of tire they want. not just a size in mind.

if you want cheap go to craigslist
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

tried craigslist nothing not sure what i want yet because i dint want to go new but it looks like i really have no choice at this point

Comment

try...
                    www.obscuretirelocator.com
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

4wheelparts sometimes has reasonable deals

tirerack.com

tirepackage.com ive heard mixed reviews on

call local shops
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

i got my 35s from town fair ..... found them on discounttire.com then went to town fairs site and they beat it by almost 10% discounttire has free shipping so town fair doesn't divide the shipping by 4 and add it to the tire then beat it and at that time i got an 80 rebate from goodyear
                        88 manche-96 4.0 OBDII 5in 35's-new bumper..parked
                        ..............back under construction...
                        96 2door donor....
                        94 yj 4.0 5 sp .... dd only mods no track or sway bars

Comment

awhile back costco quoted me pretty decent prices on KM2's but i feel i could get a better price through tirerack or its equivalent
                          dirty30

Comment

now for the debate what tires to go with do i go with option A37/12.5/17 Goodyear wrangler mt/r non Kevlar or Kevlar have had the non Kevlar before and liked them option B 37/13.5/17 toyo m/t never had toyos option C 37/12.5/17 km2 or km
                            Last edited by kappy; 04-01-2010, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              tirepackage.com ive heard mixed reviews on
                              IIRC they are part of 4wheelparts.

I ordered 35" Krawlers from them, only to be left waiting for around a month and nothing shows. Call them up and they are on backorder for at least a few weeks.

Okay, no biggie. Change my order to 36" Iroks, and I waited around another 3-4 weeks for those to show.

Wasn't terribly impressed.

now for the debate what tires to go with do i go with option A37/12.5/17 Goodyear wrangler mt/r non Kevlar or Kevlar have had the non Kevlar before and liked them option B 37/13.5/17 toyo m/t never had toyos option C 37/12.5/17 km2 or km
                              For one, seperate your thoughts with some periods or paragraphs for fucks sake.

Secondly, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I highly doubt you will be able to find the original Goodyear MT/R(non-kevlar) in a 37x12.5r15. That is probably one of the most popular sizes they sold, and they aren't manufactured anymore. The chances you find a set in good condition are slim. Same thing goes for the original BFG KM. Have you been living under a rock?

Third and final, go with whatever tire you prefer, for the price you can get it at(if that makes sense). All 3 of those tires are top quality name brand M/T's, and you aren't going to hear a large crowd of people telling you any of them are garbage. 95% of the time, you will get a huge crowd praising whatever tire they run themselves.
                              Last edited by Even; 04-02-2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X