winches. I'm petarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winches. I'm petarded

i got a warn winch. it came outta a trailer full of shit i got. i dont know if i have all the pieces tho. i'll post a pic later but i have the line wound up and and i guess its the motor next to it because it has a pos n neg points. and i ahve the controller that plugs in but i dunno if its the right one because i cant find were it plugs in on the winch. can i just wire it where positive and negative make it go one way, then i flip the switch and it reverses polarity so it spins the other way, like u can do with fans? yea i know i'm dumb but i dont know what model it is or really much of anything about winches
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

most likely missing the control box with the solenoid

Comment

if you post a pic i can help and i have extra parts if you need them. i had to piece one together after mine got stolen because i couldn't afford a new one so i know a good deal about what parts you need and what not. post a pic and i'll give what info i can.
      1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
        most likely missing the control box with the solenoid

Comment

i cant take a pic right now but that controller solenoid box sounds like what i'm missing. i'm so broke right now this isn't something i'm going to be buying but if someone has one i will be in the market in a few weeks. thanks
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

i have a soleniod pack, a gear box that would take me awile to finds through-out all my parts, the soleniods work perfectly and i have their housing(it's for the itegrated version but you could use is.
            1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
            X