No announcement yet.

Cummins Engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are EGR deletes for those engines and yes its pretty much a plate. That's what I remember reading tho. so im not absolutely positive. Apparently a lot of guys going for performance do it. I dont know too much about the newer electronic diesels

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

2000 miles a day? i sense half truths.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
        2000 miles a day? i sense half truths.
        distance is money brother when youre in the logistics business, and my dad doesnt understand the concept of sleep.
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          There are EGR deletes for those engines and yes its pretty much a plate. That's what I remember reading tho. so im not absolutely positive. Apparently a lot of guys going for performance do it. I dont know too much about the newer electronic diesels
          truth! 2 of my friends have the 6.7 cummins and had deleted there egr's with a blockoffplate..

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
            truth! 2 of my friends have the 6.7 cummins and had deleted there egr's with a blockoffplate..
            yeah, but the dodge truck motors are a completely different animal than the 14.9L isx motors... kinda like comparing apples to blowjobs....
            "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
            95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
            91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

i did santa barbara, ca to baltic, ct in 50 hours... non stop and thats 3,033 miles
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
              X