Considering purchasing an 06 Rubicon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering purchasing an 06 Rubicon

So my buddy works at a stealership and he just got in an 06 Rubicon silver. 27K on the clock, comes with both tops, cd deck installed, mopar cold air induction system, and light bar with KC daylighters. My question is has anyone here had any first hand experience with these wranglers? Sure its gonna be noisy on the highway with the soft top, the tires are loud, and the gas mileage is just ok. How are these things in the snow/to wheel? Any other complaints/compliments anyone has about this Jeep.
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

i'd say it wouldn't be bad on the highway as long as the tires were rotated (noise factor), besides that they kinda suck on gas...

Comment

Is it an auto then you can get rubicrawler.

RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
      www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Who drives an auto wrangler?

Comment

I wouldn't buy it to wheel. If I were to do it all over again, I woulda bought a cheap XJ to beat up. I mean I love my jeep, and call me a puss, but I don't want to smash it up, no matter how much character it gives it. when someone else is paying the 300 hundo a month for it they could smash it up. But when I pay this off I would love an XJ chopped top exo cage and just make it beast and kill the thing.

Comment

My XJ will be for sale soon if I get this Rubicon. You can chop it up all you want.

Comment

would you wheel the rubicon?

Comment

LJ rubi ftw.

Comment

Yeah I would wheel it. I mean I'm not looking to bang it up with dents and dings though considering its gonna be my DD.

Comment

dents happen

Comment

My XJ will attest to dents.

Comment

why not just keep and wheel your XJ and not be concerned about dents

Comment

there almost no way to wheel something and not get a dent or scratches...

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                            LJ rubi ftw.
                            x eleventy billion
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                              x eleventy billion
                              I will x eleventy billion and one that
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                              X