4 banger and 33's what gears??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 banger and 33's what gears??

So want to re gear my 97 4 banger TJ on 33's because its slow as fuck. I Should I go with 4.88 Right?
    4x4 Station Wagon...

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i have the same problem and everyone's been sayin that 4.88's are the way to go
      i have done other things to give my little 4 squires some help.

Comment

ok thanks guys
        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

dont re-gear stock axles

at least get an 8.8 for the rear and re-gear that
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Do a HP D30 from an XJ too.
            -Caleb

Comment

My buddy runs 4.10 with his Cherokee that has 33's...
              1991 Jeep Cherokee- 4.5" Rough Country Lift - 33x12.5x15 BFG M/T KM2's - Crager Soft 8's

Comment

Originally posted by Rinkor16 View Post
                My buddy runs 4.10 with his Cherokee that has 33's...
                Does he have a 4 banger?
                -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                  Do a HP D30 from an XJ too.
                  meh... if you can find one for dirt cheep
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

well the thing is that i got basically t-boned yesterday and need a whole new rear end so her insurance is paying for everything. So i asked to get different gears and the shop agreed. So the rear is getting regeared for free. I also asked if I could just take the money and put my own axle in, but that was a no go. Thats why im re gearing stock axles.
                    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Crunch View Post
                      well the thing is that i got basically t-boned yesterday and need a whole new rear end so her insurance is paying for everything. So i asked to get different gears and the shop agreed. So the rear is getting regeared for free. I also asked if I could just take the money and put my own axle in, but that was a no go. Thats why im re gearing stock axles.
                      ok well then i would just do 4.88's (i donno if you can do them for a d35???)

but once you get that high in gears on small axles the ring and pinion get small. but with 33's and a 4 banging this shouldn't be much of an issue. so... DO IT

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                        Does he have a 4 banger?
                        No lol... So I guess this doesn't apply
                        1991 Jeep Cherokee- 4.5" Rough Country Lift - 33x12.5x15 BFG M/T KM2's - Crager Soft 8's

Comment

So want to re gear my 97 4 banger TJ on 33's because its slow as fuck. I Should I go with a 4.0 Right?

ficksd
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

What insurance do you have?? When I hit a tele pole in my jeep I just got the parts myself and took them to the shop and they put them on fixed. I obviously got everything cheaper than they would of got new from the dealer so they deducted the difference from my deductible which was 500.

I payed 43 doll hairs in the end
                            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

I have usaa.
                              4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Working...
                              X