identify for meh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bomb i planted
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

I wish, Then I wouldn't have had to read these nonsensical posts when I was simply looking for help with knowledge I was lacking.
      I don't care about the ball breaking once in a while, but I don't like it in the tech section/ for sale section. I think it's poor placement, and quite rude actually.
      I'm sure i'm guilty somewhere for those of you going to go post links, but I try to not in the informational sections.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Dude you complain about everything on your jeep. We told you what it was, but there is only so much one can do for you over the internet. We are not there to see if it is making out of the ordinary noises. We can not diagnose with such minimal information/ with out seeing it or hearing it in person. Why dont you post up what code is the check engine light which may or may not be directly related to your problem.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Fair Enough. I got the answers I wanted/needed, and I appreciate them a great deal.
          That's about all.
          Thanks for the help.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
          X