2000 XJ brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 XJ brakes

I was wondering if they year made any difference on the brake size. I have a 2000 with an 8.25 and I was wondering if brakes from a Dana35 would fit on this thing. From what I've been told so far, I have to measure my brakes to see what size they are, but that's kind of hard to do when I see my Jeep about once a month.
    -Matt
    Facebook

some have 9" X 2-1/2"... some have a 10" not sure what ones, but i would just go to napa or advanced and just tell them what you have
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I called them and he told me to measure if I wanted to know what size I had. It kind of sucks I can't just get the part. I suppose I'll measure them in a few weeks.
      -Matt
      Facebook

Comment

the ones on my 99 8.25 were 9" if that helps any. not sure if they used 9" for the later years only or mixed and matched.
        99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

As far as I know the only XJs that had 10" brakes were police ones. So you proably have 9"
          2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
          1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Originally posted by OTTE View Post
            As far as I know the only XJs that had 10" brakes were police ones. So you proably have 9"
            correct
            2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
            1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Working...
            X